Changes that should have been made by now.

TailTail Posts: 70
#1 Town Buff in FEL!
#2 Pardons removed from the game or (EXTREMELY RARE) I mean i gave out over 2000 counts last month and everyone is still blue. Lets have killing blues mean something again.
#3 Add a Splinter timer. Should someone be able to hit 3-6 splinters off back to back forcing the player to never get away from a gank? I mean Splinter Force-walks, Bleeds, Interrupts spells and damages? Like how did this even get in the game?
  1. Do we need a town buff stone in Fel?13 votes
    1. Yes
      53.85%
    2. No
      46.15%
Tagged:

Comments

• TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    Pardons should be removed. You do the crime, you do the time...
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2019
    Rather than adding town buff in fel, they should move it to fel, to the bottom of a dungeon and make it remove on death and purgeable. 

Or else why bother even having to recall to the stone on login? 

#3 they actuallly already have introduced... the forced walk no longer stacks 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    I agree with removing pardons.

On Siege Perilous we have the town buffs in Fel, come play with us and get the town buff on your red while you do ;-)
  • NonelNonel Posts: 26
    I'm on the fence about town buffs in Fel. I've always wanted it for a couple of my old red prodo characters.... but going red was supposed to have consequences. Most of these consequences (aside from being freely attackable) have been removed long ago. There should be some negatives to going red. Also, it doesn't fit the RP. The Britannian government abandoned the original lands for Trammel. Hence factions (and by extension, VvV). The people that stayed behind are on their own.

Pardons absolutely should be removed. Or sold in the UO store, perhaps. Or sold at exorbitant gold prices from NPCs to act as a gold sink. But not so freely and easily given out.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    Mervyn said:
       It's the Bleed portion that doesn't proc consecutively, the forced walk effect can proc indefinitely depending on how good/bad the RNG is for/to you.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    heavy, heavy nerf to shatter pots.  longer timer on them, break less pots, restrictions on aggro or hiding or distance to use.
  • LynkLynk Posts: 185
    A dude who plays a stealther with ninja mastery that exists only to shatter and run away is complaining about game mechanics?  One hell of a world we live in
  • Cetric said:
    heavy, heavy nerf to 
    Consumables in general 
  • PaithanPaithan Posts: 120
    Mervyn said:
    Rather than adding town buff in fel, they should move it to fel, to the bottom of a dungeon and make it remove on death and purgeable. 

Or else why bother even having to recall to the stone on login? 

Making it purgeable would make it worthless.  

And forced walk stacks. You are incorrect.  You can proc that over and over again.