Resilience bard mastery buff auto-cure not working on parties members

quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
edited May 2019 in Bugs
As title says, the bard mastery resilience is not auto-curing other members in the group , it only auto-cures the bard himself , it used to work on all party. I somehow get a weird mastery message as I was attempting to auto-cure myself with poisoning mastery which I don't have.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2019
    Hmm, have you checked that the party members also have the same buff description? I don’t remember mine having more than +22 regens, might be as intended. I would check it but it’s a real pain on test cos you have to do the bard mastery quests so I’ll kindly ask you to test.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    It should also work on pets unless that is also bugged now.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited May 2019
    The regens part work on both party members and pets , its the auto-cure that is not working on pets and allies , everyone in party has the buff in the picture above ( which btw isnt the bard ). It got bugged when they changed a fix to players switching skills in soulstones to exploit some mastery, now the game thinks the resilience buff auto-cure is the poison mastery auto-cure, but it got mixed and now its not working on others than the bard himself.
    edited August 2020
    bump @Misk , this annoying bug is still around.. any word pls ? Resilience should auto-cure poison on everyone in the group not just the bard himself, any chance to reproduce this ? just poison yourself in a group, with resilience buff up from another bard, and it will not cure you, instead, you will have this weird mastery message like in picture above
    edited September 2020
    bump , see the video of this bug I just reproduced , Bard is on the left, non-bard on the right, same party, not curing the non-bard...

• Thanks for fixing this bug, not sure why you wouldn't say so in the patch notes , but still thanks
    Bump , this bug has not been fixed actually it's still not curing poisons for party members , it just cure the bard himself
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Bump , this bug has not been fixed actually it's still not curing poisons for party members , it just cure the bard himself
    Man good luck with that!
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "it is possible you had caused the bug to be removed from the list by stating it had been fixed, this could explain the delay"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I think this is working as intended the description states increased resistance to poison not will cure every time..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "no it's not working as intended, it says "resistance to poison" the same buff as the caster"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Resistance doesn't mean cure evertime even in stone form running the mastery you can get and stay poisoned 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    It's clearly a bug, the party members that don't get cured, have that message : You are not on the correct path for using this mastery ability.

So they get all others benefit of resilience, but not the poison cure ? Seems like a mastery bug to me...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    McDougle said:
    I think this is working as intended the description states increased resistance to poison not will cure every time..
    Increased resistance means the poison does not last long.  It does not work.  Also durations are not reduced.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    This has been bugged ever since they put in the fix for an exploit that allowed you to maintain the passive bonus of other masteries after switching your active mastery.

My guess is their fix put a check in place that compares your active mastery to the effect trying to apply to you and they forgot to put an exception for the Resilience aura.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information.