New type of wood, Ironwood.

Hi was just thinking it might be interesting to add a new type of wood called Ironwood. Ironwood actually is a wood, think its from Africa and it is as hard as iron and used to make clubs.
 As for using it in the game it could be used for clubs and staffs,  and possibly bows ???? . Ironwood might give clubs and bows +damage bonuses and as for bows it might give a +damage bonus but require more strength. Also might be interesting to have Ironwood amo.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Ironwood has to be worked green and once dried is hard as hell.  Do not forget teak wood
  • PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    Bilbo said:
    Ironwood has to be worked green and once dried is hard as hell.  Do not forget teak wood
    Teak furniture, hell ya. More wood types more item types. Good for crafting.
    Teak is hard as ironwood when cured
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    I think many of the material bonuses could do with a revamp. Due to the massive resists on legendary items I've not needed to enhance any armor for ages. If there were other mods as well as resists then I would enhance more stuff. Currently off the top of my head there is +40 luck from spined leather, +2 HPR from bloodwood and then random mod from heartwood. There is also some enhancing bonus mods from wood on weapons like SSI. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Instead of a new wood.  Let us use treefellow wood so I can use all that I have saved.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    How about Ironwood armor sets?
    nice
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400

That might be good thing to expand the crafting and gathering items.. id like to see a few more choices in the reward menu of the bods too.  Some of the different skills look like they were done too quickly and not thoroughly.    Different wood perhaps by hunting critters.. ore too

I believe the team did as best they could in the time given to get it out... but now is the time to plan a more broader expantion of this area.  If they need help just ask the crafters for ideas..  Some bods have no use and will be trashed... this is a waste of creativity so a small fi here and there to cover this oops will go along way.   Berrys while for some who might have hours to hunt down the lady savages some of us do not.... a berry tree orchard players can go to perhaps?  Id like to see a few plants that help get items needed  begin to give seeds...