Ninja vs Bushido

I have just made an archer and he has 120 arch, 100 tact, 100 anat, 100 heal, 100 resist, 100 chiv. I have room for one more skill and was wondering if I should take Nija or Bush.

Thanks
Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.

Comments

• AlkaseltzerAlkaseltzer Posts: 43
    edited May 2019
    I forgot to mention this is primary for PvM

Also, if you have any other suggestions besides Ninja & Bush then I'd be open to that as well. :)
    Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    Pvm bush. Crit hits from lightning strike will be worth more than ninja could give.
    OUrge said:
    Pvm bush. Crit hits from lightning strike will be worth more than ninja could give.
    Ok, which Primer should I use? Bush, Chiv or Arch
  • SummonedSummoned Posts: 37
    You only need 60 tacts, add bush and parry 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    Parry doesn't work with bows. 

Primers I have no idea. Never messed with any of those three.
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620

Summoned said:
    You only need 60 tacts, add bush and parry 
    60 tactics is a bad choice for PvM. You won't do much damage that way.

Thats what Im saying, I should prob lower chiv to 80 and raise bush to 100 and or use skill items