Publish 105 Keep Designs

Has the last date to sign up to be part of the contest ended? If not does anyone know when is the last day you can sign up to be part of the contest?

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417

Contest Started/Signup – Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:35:22 PM GMT-4:00 DST

First Vote Begins – Wednesday, May 1, 2019 3:42:02 PM GMT-04:00 DST

Second Vote Begins – Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:42:02 PM GMT-04:00 DST

Vote Tally – Saturday, May 11, 2019 3:42:02 PM GMT-04:00 DST

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    So only one day to sign up and it has passed. Thank you @jaytin
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    you can submit a design at any point before the first vote.
    Thank you @Mariah. I have never done a Contest home before and I am a total noob as to how to get signed up and any rules. Is there anything I should know before I begin to design the winning keep? <span>:wink:</span>
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The contest format is described here:

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Mariah said:
    The contest format is described here:

Ehm, @Mariah : better to correct this sentence in the page:

"In order to participate a house must be set to pubic and the “Submit House Design to Contest"

to avoid having some... "hairy" design submitted! :D ;)

I.

So how is everyone's Keep Designs coming along for the New Keep Design Contest?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    half done and on hold because I'm using a jawbone and moonstone crystal for treasure hunting and can't put the keep in the contest till I unlock and remove them.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited April 2019
    Finished and submitted mine.  Just north on right side of road from Hanse's Hostel in Malas.  Another design for you to do your own internals, although this time I did put in teleports, which I don't normally do, but seems a lot of ppl seem to expect em lol. 

Called BALLINA KEEP after my hometown :P

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    @MissE I had my toon 'Other Tim' take a look at your design last night after you logged off. Thank you for the teleports. They were easy to find once I realized they were covered with a goza mat. Is the goza tailor made or did you put it in using the customizer tool?
    Tailor made, the goza is just there to make them blend into the color scheme, guess it worked :)

Cheers MissE

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited April 2019
    Got one done... Highland Manor south of Trinsic.
    So hard designing with only the tool - so much I do with stones, add-ons, goza, and neat deco tricks.

Would love to stage the manor with deco ideas, but can't xfer characters.... kinda good, kinda bad.

Good luck everyone!
    half done and on hold because I'm using a jawbone and moonstone crystal for treasure hunting and can't put the keep in the contest till I unlock and remove them.
    Very nice. Thank you for doing the testing of the new treasure hunting updates. Not everyone can do testing, it takes patients and and organized mind.
    MissE said:
    Finished and submitted mine.  Just north on right side of road from Hanse's Hostel in Malas.  Another design for you to do your own internals, although this time I did put in teleports, which I don't normally do, but seems a lot of ppl seem to expect em lol. 

Called BALLINA KEEP after my hometown :P
    Cool. I look forward to seeing it. I also mostly used teleporters and 1 set of stairs. I have not named it but it is on ice island Fel I think. Lol
     Best of luck.
    Kirthag said:
    Got one done... Highland Manor south of Trinsic.
    So hard designing with only the tool - so much I do with stones, add-ons, goza, and neat deco tricks.

Would love to stage the manor with deco ideas, but can't xfer characters.... kinda good, kinda bad.

Good luck everyone!
    I hope I have time to see all the enteries. Best of Luck everyone.
    Dont forget voting has started on this round of Keeps. First round of voting has a few days to run before the second round.  

If anyone is interested in my design I put a few pics in the castles forum. 

Good luck everyone!

Cheers MissE

Thank you. I will check out your pics and maybe the keep in person as soon as I can.