Next round of rewards

will we get new things to buy with our doubloons tomorrow?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited April 2019
    Supposed to be tomorrow. But, I am expecting more crap titles, and nothing good. I hope I am wrong though! *crosses fingers* Last month, we were given a "teaser" a day or 2 in advance. BUT, nothing has been said yet, for this month. So, I think there is a good chance that, based on the negative feedback on the junk from last month, the Devs are hoping people have forgotten about it completely. FYI, IN MY OPINION, this whole year, so far, has been the biggest waste of developer "time and effort" I have ever seen. As well as a waste of time and effort of the people, myself included, who actually went to TC, tested the contents, and gave feedback. Especially after being told that, basically, some of us probably just shouldn't go to TC. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    1) They said new rewards each month, not the first of each month. Myself as well as many others are enjoying the new High Seas content.

2) This is just the FIRST PASS of the treasure map revamp. Many people have expressed their opinions in a very derogatory manner that has to be very discouraging for the morale of the people keeping this MMO alive. Some people need to understand that there are levels of testing, and the first level will have bugs and glitches, and adjustments will be needed. Many people do not have the patience for that.
    Tanager said:
    1) They said new rewards each month, not the first of each month. Myself as well as many others are enjoying the new High Seas content.

2) This is just the FIRST PASS of the treasure map revamp. Many people have expressed their opinions in a very derogatory manner that has to be very discouraging for the morale of the people keeping this MMO alive. Some people need to understand that there are levels of testing, and the first level will have bugs and glitches, and adjustments will be needed. Many people do not have the patience for that.
    Me personally, I understand testing on TC VERY well, and have probably spent more time there than 90% of UO. I give praise when I feel it's warranted, BUT, I am not afraid to "call 'em like I see 'em". :) Unlike "some people".
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    edited May 2019
    @Tanager FYI, The rewards came out on April 1st, so to expect/want them on May 1st wouldn't be too much to expect. Also, just about EVERYONE I know has QUIT bothering with plunderbeacons, because of the lack of anything much worthwhile, and the lack of information being released by the Devs. as to when we might expect additional/better rewards.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    *sigh* I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit. There has been an insane amount of negativity on these boards lately, and it is getting to me. So, tell ya what - I am just done with forums for a good long while. You won't have to listen to me now.

Ciao.
    Tanager said:
    *sigh* I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit. There has been an insane amount of negativity on these boards lately, and it is getting to me. So, tell ya what - I am just done with forums for a good long while. You won't have to listen to me now.

Ciao.
    If there is an "insane" amount, wouldn't that lead you to believe it might be deserved? Me, I'm trying to find a valid reason to keep paying for this game! Enjoy yourself!
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Just a thought but I'm more concerned with how much fun it is to do the content then the "rewards". Excuse me but I have to go out and kill some more pirates. 
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    New rewards are a title "sailing master" 20k, a mysterious statue 35k and the Triton 140k.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Drowy said:
    New rewards are a title "sailing master" 20k, a mysterious statue 35k and the Triton 140k.
    are these live or just on TC?
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    Live already
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    If you haven't already seen these there are pictures here:

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Mariah The Triton doesn't have a price on your page
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    oops!  thanks, I'll fix that STAT
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I was well pleased with this round of rewards <span>:smile:</span>