RBK to host “War on Water”

This evening, April 29, the guild Royal Britannia’s Knights [RBK] will be hosting hunts in Trammel.

Everyone on Great Lakes is invited to meet at the docks in Buccaneer’s Den at 7:30 pm EST/6:30 pm CST for a Net Toss. (Our aim is for at least two battles against Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer.)

Afterwards, we invite all of Great Lakes to join us for a trip to the Floating Island to take down Corgul the Soulbinder.

We hope to see many Great Lakes residents tonight!
~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    It was too bad for me that I had to work. I am sure those who attended had a great time. Good Job @JenniferMarie and RBK for hosting. I wish we could organize more events like this, if we could I think it would be another event  Like the Frog Pool event, to meet with and help new and returning players to get their Sea Legs as it were. Again Great Job. Has anyone else thought of ways to do stuff weekly or monthly to help make Great Lakes even better? I would love to help when I am free if anyone or group have ideas work permitting of course.