Is the book "The Recipe for Serpentwyne" broken?

Hi everyone, just got back after a long break..... and found out that my beloved event-runebook is broken. Or has it been changed?

It is the runebook "The Recipe For Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose" in a whitish colour. I had my main runes in it, but I cannot use nor equip it anymore.

Comments

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited April 2019
    is it a chiv style runebook?  there was a kinda recent event drop "runebook / spellbook" A Weathered Black Book Containing Hit Lists That Belonged To An Assassin Of The Hand Of Death  i think was the one.  it could be used as a container, minor exploit basically because you could carry more items than 125 on your character (125 in backpack, 125 in book)

they "fixed" this item to make it not a container and i think also made non-equipable.  so that probably effected all spellbooks that were "containers".  which i guess also includes dropping in and taking out runes.
  • Smoot said:
    is it a chiv style runebook?  there was a kinda recent event drop "runebook / spellbook" A Weathered Black Book Containing Hit Lists That Belonged To An Assassin Of The Hand Of Death  i think was the one.  it could be used as a container, minor exploit basically because you could carry more items than 125 on your character (125 in backpack, 125 in book)

they "fixed" this item to make it not a container and i think also made non-equipable.  so that probably effected all spellbooks that were "containers".  which i guess also includes dropping in and taking out runes.

Nope, mine is from en EM-Event back in 2010. It was equipable and could be used as runebook.
    It's full description-title is "The Recipe For Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose".

Here's the link to the description of the item on stratics:

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    @harrharr1yeah thats a chiv style graphic.  it was "fixed" because it had container script on it, probably same script that was removed from the one i linked.  so it effected all with that script to be able to drop items in and take them out.  and they made the ones like that un-equipable.
  • Ok, now I understand. I sent a bugreport, because mine is supposed to be a runebook and my runes are still in there..... but I cannot get to them :/
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Haven’t been able to equip runebooks for years. I logged on years ago & my serpentwyne book auto bounced into my pack never to be worn again, huge disappointment.  :(