Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    I Love your Castle. I have the same design on Great Lakes NE of Yew Tram Gate. I am going to have borrow a few of your ideas when I finish up the decorating.Hope you don't mind Where is your Castle located?
  • Arron said:
    I Love your Castle. I have the same design on Great Lakes NE of Yew Tram Gate. I am going to have borrow a few of your ideas when I finish up the decorating.Hope you don't mind Where is your Castle located?
    Hi Arron, Thank you for the lovely compliment.. the castle is on Legends if you go to luna i have a shop there within the walls called lilly.... at the back of the shop is a teleporter that will take you to the castle.. enjoy your visit and please enjoy a mug of coffee or ale in the gold box in the banquet room... love Lilly Mae x
    Thank you LillyMae.. I will do that. Will try to check it out today sometime. My character is new with very low skills so hopefully I wont run into any baddies. Lol.
  • Arron said:
    Thank you LillyMae.. I will do that. Will try to check it out today sometime. My character is new with very low skills so hopefully I wont run into any baddies. Lol.
    Is no baddies in malas lol x
    Ok. I did check it out. Thanks for the ideas and the access to your home.

• LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    finally finished it
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Looks really great@LillyMae_1 !
  • Gidge said:
    Looks really great@ LillyMae_1 !
    Thank you i like it :)
  • That looks great Lilly!