Botting PvP

PaithanPaithan Posts: 120
Tonight witnessed a guild [fs] using bot pvp.  They are bringing in chars with precasted spells and chugging invis pots then runs by them and 10+ bots pop out and immediately insta kill someone.

Is this kind of pvp intended?

Here is video of it happening twice tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-7rWz_h2g

Comments

• LynkLynk Posts: 185
    edited April 2019
    Paith Id be interested in seeing this from your perspective.  Can you post a video or screenshot from your character?
  • PaithanPaithan Posts: 120
    Lynk said:
    Paith Id be interested in seeing this from your perspective.  Can you post a video or screenshot from your character?
    I like the idea of you posting just to keep this thread at the top.  When a guild becomes so scared of someone that they use bots we need to bring that to the devs attention.  You are a patriot.  I will follow suit. 
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    edited April 2019
    Lynk said:

Here you can see things from Paithan's perspective. Just scroll down to his screenshots.
    Some very interesting footage...

link removed by Mariah.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator

Please do not link to that particular forum, the posts do not conform to our terms of service.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    LOLOL!  Two cheating guilds calling each other cheaters!!  Priceless!!
    LOLOL!  Two cheating guilds calling each other cheaters!!  Priceless!!

I am not calling anyone a cheater.  I am simply reporting a broken game mechanic that is being abused. 
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited April 2019
    How is it your calling out a certain guild when not a single one of the characters your complaining about is showing a guild tag? I'm not arguing right/wrong/ or indifferent, just the fact that no where is any guild tag seen on those character.

I'm not in that guild. I've never been in that guild. I have no ties to that guild.
    However, I can notice when someone slanders a guild with zero facts or evidence.

And why do the Mods allow this?

On a side note, ya'll seem to be laughing ur asses off the whole time so it sure looks like your enjoying the fun.

Acid_Rain said:
    How is it your calling out a certain guild when not a single one of the characters your complaining about is showing a guild tag? I'm not arguing right/wrong/ or indifferent, just the fact that no where is any guild tag seen on those character.

I'm not in that guild. I've never been in that guild. I have no ties to that guild.
    However, I can notice when someone slanders a guild with zero facts or evidence.

And why do the Mods allow this?

On a side note, ya'll seem to be laughing ur asses off the whole time so it sure looks like your enjoying the fun.

I only posted a snippet.  FS has lead to the bots over and over and in all different cities.  But also, they have admitted that it was them to my guildmate. So there's both of those huge clues, ya know?

Why do mods allow for botting in pvp/ broken mechanics?  I have no idea.  That is why I am here to fix that.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    So u have hearsay and assumption backing ur claim. Brilliant... as usual.

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This thread has served its purpose. 
This discussion has been closed.