Artifacts in the Gauntlet

iluvatariluvatar Posts: 5
This is not the first time I see the message "Artifact" but no artifact at all in my bag or bank. I saw several times in miasmas and now in Doom. 
Some days ago I killed an Impaler, Artifact showed in the screen but in my bag the only new item was a lesser artifact weapon. 
Two weeks ago same happened to a friend, dont remember in what room.

After that issue I have killed solo 20 Dark Fathers, about 16 runs, and no artifact has come, when usually every 8-10 runs an artifact dropped.

So, since I got one, I have killed solo more than 30 DF and over 24 runs, 120 rooms, and no artifact at all.

That wearing 1650 luck + 1000 from perfection, honor + 350 10th anniversary.

Comments

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    iluvatar said:

Some days ago I killed an Impaler, Artifact showed in the screen but in my bag the only new item was a lesser artifact weapon. 
    Well, per the list of possible drops in publish 96:

- randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.

So... that is a legitimate "artifact" drop from the Gauntlet. As annoying as it is...
  • iluvatariluvatar Posts: 5
    Faeryl said:
    iluvatar said:

- randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.

So... that is a legitimate "artifact" drop from the Gauntlet. As annoying as it is...
    Thank you
    Still I think 34 DF for a lesser artifact, junk as doom artifact is a big disrespect for customers, bad way to keep the game up.
  • iluvatar said:
    Faeryl said:
    iluvatar said:

Thank you
    Still I think 34 DF for a lesser artifact, junk as doom artifact is a big disrespect for customers, bad way to keep the game up.
    It absolutely is. I was asking about it every so often in hopes of getting a minor touch-up to make it legendary only if it were to be a drop. I'll try to bring it up again at the next meet and great that I attend.