What Color Is This ...

So, a friend of mine in game bought up some Marble Bar pieces awhile back and they were already dyed.

I play exclusively in EC so I've Hue ID'd the pieces a few times, since this color is a really nifty grey-with-green-flecks and since the latest patch, he's Hue ID'd them with his House Decorator Tool.

Hue ID 2691

Untitledjpg

I've looked at the Hue list here on Stratics, but the page for this Hue ID says absolutely nothing about where to find this color or what it actually is. It's not on a Dye Tub (I've looked, the closest Dye Tub Hue is on the Metallic Dye Tubs: Hue ID 2657.)

The Clean-Up dye Mossy Green is closer at Hue ID 2684.

So can anyone tell me where to find Hue ID 2691?

He wants to dye the remaining Marble Bar pieces he has ... and I REALLY want to know what color this is because it's kind of cool looking.​
~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Looks cool I'm curious as well :)
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Is the picture gone? I can't see it. *clicks refresh again*
  • — I can still see it, Gidge. Not sure why you can’t.

But Malagaste gave me the answer I was seeking:

Intense Teal - a clean-up dye. (I just wish when I Hue ID’d it, it had given me a name and not just a Hue number. Haha.)
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]