<!–– 1941 ––>
Just a few easy polls to let the devs know what's going on, on SP.
Ezekiel_Zane <!–– closing ID=FDP or NOFDP 2001 ––> Posts: 326
edited April 2019 in Siege
I just thought I would take some of the issues that have been discussed lately on Stratics and in general chat and put it directly in front of the devs and hope for at least a response.
- Should the number of blessed items be increased?67 votes
- Add VvV artifacts?67 votes
- Remove the daily limit on stat gain?67 votes
- Should the RoT timers be reduced?67 votes
- Should second houses on SP have to be periodically refreshed?67 votes
- Should ALL items (with mods), currently "Blessed" on SP, have the blessing removed?67 votes
- Should passive reveal work on SP?67 votes
- Add a second character slot?67 votes
0-60, no timer
70-80, 5 minutes in between a skill gain
80-90, 8 minutes...
90-100, 12 minutes...
100-120, 15 minutes..., takes 150 minutes to gain 1 point.
1. 4 - 5 items total would be nice. Total meaning ALL blessed items equipped AND in backpack.
2. Voted yes just from reading about it in Bo's thread.
4. Something like 0-80 no timer; 80-100, 5 minutes; 100-110, 7 minutes; 110-120, 9 minutes.
5. Absolutely Yes. Should be every 60 or 90 days, but I'd even accept 120.
6. No, as long as they count towards the TOTAL allowed blessed items.
8. Yes. I'd use a 2nd character like 5 Soulstones mostly. Save $50. I do appreciate the identity benefits of just one character, four of my characters are named Gouge, but how many players have more than one account with an alt anyway? With Soulstones most have their own crafters too.
Many folks rotate subscriptions just to keep a house and its contents. People midway through a cycle would lose their house(s) if the refresh was too short. UO needs all the paying subs it can get, even if it is only once every few months. Forcing a part time player on Siege to choose would most likely result in even fewer players. I am not saying I am for or opposed to refreshing, just that it would need to keep that in mind.
If we had more than one character, I suspect even more Siege accounts would consolidate and close. There would also be less soul stone purchases. We would get 2x the number of holiday gifts, which would be good or bad depending on one's perspective. Crafters would get 2x the number of daily BODs (just swap the skills to the other char using SS).
I'm curious, why did they turn off passive reveal on SP? I mean isn't SP supposed to be the "hard shard?" Doesn't turning it off make it easier for stealthers to stealth around undetected?
There are a lot of things that don't make sense on Siege
1. You right about stealth if it was suppose to be the hard shard, smoke bomb/stealth away is the easy button without passive detect. even with it turned on you can be very effective just takes a bit of luck, skill, and timing.
2. Self res and any form of self ressing like the seed from the abyss. that is not in the spirit of siege
3. Blessed spell books with mods on them. the blessing should be removed
4. Blessed pets, pets should take your blessed item slot.
5. VVV arties!!! this was voted out one day long ago by bout 8 people who showed up to a dev meet and greet.. Total BS!! here is the really shitty part. Most people say they want an increased drop rate for arties and stuff so people will use them more. Well guess what the VVV system is?? a way to increase the drop rate on arties. ahahhaha People are afraid they will die faster to someone wearing them.. you gonna die anyways to a good pk, if they ever find you.
6. The ROT timer most people voted to not shorten it, ya know why??? last time devs made it shorter they actually made it longer. DOH
That's enough for now. Bo is frustrated at the low population of siege and the lack of certain to want to do anything about it.. Bo would love to hear from some of these negative nancys on how to increase the population.
Well, i say "no" to all changes that cater PKs. And I say "yes" to all playstyles which are good for everybody. Enough explanation? Better now?
Pay close attention to the motives certain people have. Ya know ... ;-)
The moderator asked to stay on topic. I answered to the accusation of selfishness. I will shut up now, because I made my point. Enough said for my part.The voting is quite clear on these points.
@moderator: is there a way to ignore other members? i am doing this on all other forums, too.