Ship says it's scuppered even after repairing to 100%

My ship was damaged enough in the last fight that it was scuppered and I had to do emergency repairs to get back to port.  After repairing it in port to 100% I'm still getting the message that it's too damaged to move.  Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

Thanks.

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    I think it was said to fire your cannon to fix this issue. I have seen that happen to orc ships while fighting them and fired my cannon at it returned the ship to normal, meaning its grapic was norman and not a few squres which could not be travled between.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Does your tillerman actually say "Arr we've been scuppered" ? just curious
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • HosteenHosteen Posts: 14
    No, the tillerman isn't saying we've been scuppered.  The graphic hasn't updated and if it try to access the tiller to steer the ship it says that the ship is scuppered and to initiate emergency repairs.  According to the tillerman the ship is pristine. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I was poking fun at your use of scuppered, which Im sure is the correct terminology, but the tillerman says scuttled..anyway, your ship will return to normal after server up, at least if you drydock it, it will.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • HosteenHosteen Posts: 14
    :D  Scuttled would mean that I purposely sunk my own ship.  Scuppered also means the same thing, but can also mean to prevent from working.  So scuppered would be the correct term  o:)

And yes I did dry dock it last night, and it has fixed itself after sever up.  I hope this doesn't happen again, it's a pain.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    if you did emergency repairs to get it to shore, it takes a few mins for that to go away...
    even if you fully repaired it... I was with my hubby when he had to wait a few mins before he could move his ship... it eventually had a message about the emergency repairs had given out (I believe that's what the message said... been a lil sick so haven't played for about a week)