Things we had to over come!

With all the people posting things they feel are wrong with the game... What are somethings that were wrong with the game in the beginning that you had to overcome without getting online to post about or emailing the dev's.

I'll start. In the beginning there was no locks on the skills... So you would get to gm and then gain a point in another skill and go down to 99.9 skill. 

There were no moon gates to fel or tram. If you wanted to go to tram, you had to kill a headless one and get a moonstone. 

Good times! 

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Wish the moonstones still worked and were available

• SummonedSummoned Posts: 37
    Wish the moonstones still worked and were available

How would that help? 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You also had to wait until the moongate was ready to take you to the location you actually wanted to go to.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Getting over the fear of death and losing everything.  I know, kinda an oddball one around these parts it seems these days.
  • The sheer panic of realizing I went to a dungeon with my house key still in my pack  :D
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    The sheer panic of realizing I went to a dungeon with my house key still in my pack  :D
    This! LOL
  • SummonedSummoned Posts: 37
    The sheer panic of realizing I went to a dungeon with my house key still in my pack  :D
    That's a good one! People don't know how good they have it! 
  • ZamotZamot Posts: 55
    OH I still have a lot of moonstones , and a house key.  Also still have the old guild stone.  I was looking and I also have an interior door key. I do not remember where that came from.  But I did forget where my house was when I first started.

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    Int door keys were exactly that. When u placed old homes u got a separate labeled key for inside doors.

Moonstone functionality HAD to go as it was used to black hole ur character for one of the largest dupe methods ever known in the game.

Having to overcome PvP against 3rd pp users while playing legit has been the most challenging but glad they fixed that esp with the new approved programs list they gave us LAST YEAR.... oh wait.....  >:)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Before Trammel was created constantly worrying about getting killed by other players.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    TimSt said:
    Before Trammel was created constantly worrying about getting killed by other players.
    Soooo, in the "old times" there were posses of PLAYERS killing PLAYERS??? :o :D ;)
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited April 2019
    Dying to several groups of 20 players that split up once in the dungeon, taking separate paths, walking around casting fire & nox fields infront of them as they went, killing anyone trying to hide and herding anyone that tried to run into dead ends or the other groups for slaughter was a wondrous thing to behold :)