Blunder Cannons

So are Blunder cannons going to be a new reward for High Seas? I see the orcs use them and they pack a punch and look very intimidating.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2019

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited April 2019
    Is this deed available on the Production Shard? Also do we know if there is a difference in the amount of damage it does or is it just a cosmetic difference?

Mervyn said:
    Thank you @Mervyn
    They became available today on prodo, no damage difference, cosmetic only.

Mervyn said:
    They became available today on prodo, no damage difference, cosmetic only.
    Okay. Thanks. I am at work most nights as I work from 7pm to 7am so not as much chance to play.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    @Kyronix
    Why do they mouse over as Cannon only ? The Carronade and Culverin deeds both say their names, this 25k doubloon item just says Cannon ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    edited April 2019
    There are some odd placement issues with them on some of the ships as well, they seem to float and not sit on the weapon pad:

The Britannian Ship looks better. The Orc ship is the worst and the Tokuno ship is noticeable as well.

https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Khyro said:
    There are some odd placement issues with them on some of the ships as well, they seem to float and not sit on the weapon pad:

The Britannian Ship looks better. The Orc ship is the worst and the Tokuno ship is noticeable as well.

Nooooo!
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    I'm happy with mine.  I only plan on putting it on the Bow of my ship.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    ZekeTerra said:
    I'm happy with mine.  I only plan on putting it on the Bow of my ship.

That looks great!  :D :)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I love mine!  Thanks

temp.bmp 303.8K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    @Pawain the purple looks awesome
    I think the blunder cannon land the same as other cannon types do, Khyro. At least from what I could tell in the experimenting I did. I didn't know what you meant at first because it didn't look quite so out of whack on our orc ship as it does in your pics. I think with the more drastic color difference between the pads and the deck of your ship the discrepancy is more noticeable.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Maybe there is more than one target spot to place a cannon?

edited April 2019
    Huh! How odd!
    Edit: Wait...those ships are facing opposite directions. They look a good bit different, facing north or south.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    LilyGrace said:
    Huh! How odd!
    Edit: Wait...those ships are facing opposite directions. They look a good bit different, facing north or south.

oh, indeed they are! Maybe that will help them fix it if they read this thread. :)