Whoever designed orcs in EC ?

Dear god... there are no words.

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    Are they that bad? No I am curious. Lol.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited April 2019
    Arron said:
    Are they that bad? No I am curious. Lol.
    Judge by yourself...  :p ;)

[ image removed by Rorschach ]
    Aaand post removed in 3, 2, 1! :D
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794

IMHO. So much better looking on the EC.  I just compared the two using the orcs in the fort South of Cove.

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I didn't notice anything weird about them, I was at the Orc Fort last week.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794

Here is a side-by-side view of the two clients taken on the same computer.  I polymorphed into an orc and had another player stand by me for a size comparison.

Not shown is that with the EC you can see my character breath.

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    They do look more menacing and are also larger. Scary. If only the graphich were a bit more streamlined I would play it more. The features are execellent on the EC.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yep, the post was the OPs attempt to be funny and see just what he can get away with on the official forums without a banning. So far he's gotten away with quite a bit. I would like to see the number of people who actually think that CC pic looks better than the EC one.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Obviously looks even better when not zoomed way in too :p
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    edited April 2019
    Honestly not trying to be funny here... if anything the joke is on us players who expected better. I know so many players who refuse to leave classic because the enhanced client is so unattractive visually, even though its so much better functionally.

There are a decent amount of improvements to the graphics, but there are so many bad / goofy looking pixies, including our own avatar and paperdoll which are just not doing the UO name justice.