From the personal study of Mariah

Is there some lore in the history of Sosaria for this name, or is it a nod to our moderator and wiki writer? Regardless, I quite like it!

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    IMHO It is a nod to @Mariah and they also need one for @Petra_Fyde because IMHO if it were not for these two great ladies the Wiki would never have been,  @Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I agree, Petra is a huge asset to the community, her knowledge is astounding.  :)
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Mariah is a name from Ultima Lore.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited March 2019
    http://wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Mariah

Well, I am still pleased to have this in my crazy tinker's laboratory. I do wish there were gifts that included names from the folks who work so hard for the UO community. I would like, for example, the EM names for pirate captains to be updated to include ALL event moderators, past and present. "Death Certificate" tho is a tad morbid lol. Ah, such dreams of fanciful whim!
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
     <3 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    :) I took the name from Ultima Lore.
    You'll find her listed on the Virtues page as the companion for the virtue 'honesty', she is a mage of Moonglow. If you search for 'Mariah' in the wiki you will find her featured in much of the fiction linked to past and recent events.