What are some of the great reasons to have a Rouge / Theif?

Dungeon Stealables? Rares? Steal Powerscrolls?

What can a thief get that makes creating one worth the time?

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

I initially created my thief to steal copper wire from NPC blacksmiths. Luckily I started that before last year's Halloween event.  My thief stealthed his way all through Khaldun finding and opening up hidden chests.  I got a lot of gold and the resources needed to make scrappers.  I now take him out to do the Exodus dungeon to find hidden chests. And because stealing is a karma reducer I also made my thief into a necromancer.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    What I get most on my thief is fun tbh.  I steal from monsters and in Exodus, there are videos on my youtube site of those. Exodus isn't just for keys to the encounter, I also get small gems and essences for my imbuer and ML ingredients and rather a lot of smoke bombs, invis pots and parastitc poison and gold. Be sure to take a BoS if you do that, you'll need it.
    The special items from stealing from monsters can be quite nice. The strength, int and dex potions last a full half hour. 
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    The fame fortune and women are pretty nice. 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    From what I can gather, women use rouge to accentuate the cheek bone structure.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002