Deleted

Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Comments

• Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited March 2019
    Deleted 
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    You’ve run off more players than I can count!
    Ok then, could you name a few?? As that is news to me.

Looking at your post history it's pretty obvious you have some issues and love a bit of drama. I wonder if this post will get locked like most of your other useless ones.

• crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    wow... UO knows how to attract em' thats for sure ahah
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited March 2019
    Deleted 
    Most of them were Stratics before the mods there wised up and threw your sorry butt off there.  I can’t recall atm becuase I have alot on my mind dealing with home owner’s insurance after our disaster and caring for an elderly parent with a debilitating disease.  I’m sure your life is all peachy great and you’re goning to rub that in my face next. So do the world a favor and Shut up.
    I've never been thrown off there so maybe you have the wrong person. It's strange with all that stuff going on in your life that you find time to come on here and make yet another useless thread. 
    PS. In before the lock!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I missed what was said, Darn
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    IBTL!
    Pawain said:
    I missed what was said, Darn
    You didn't miss much. Just the OP having yet another rage about the game. The game they said they were going to quit playing and obviously didn't so decided to rage more about it.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Luc_of_Legends if you have all that going on RL then you need to get the hell off the game and take care of RL first and knock of the BS.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This is unnecessary.
This discussion has been closed.