Green Bamboo Floor Tiles Running North/South and Stairs Still Cause Houses To Force Load

2»

Comments

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited March 2019
    Not even close.  I did several loops around and it was much better.  Not even a hiccup.

As soon as all the bamboo plots get rebuilt into normal looking houses again, it'll look fine.
  • Really appreciate all the feedback from the team on this.... I honestly heard from someone in chat today using Vista. How old is that? Are we going back to dial up too? Trash the game over a handful of players? What does it matter if you lag a little in Luna? Seriously. I've never had a lag death in Luna lol. I had zero lag before, this is crap. The people with the old computers can't play any other game anyway lol AND as you can see they want m,ore more more. You can't fix their computer issues on YOUR end. Easy as that.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • usernameusername Posts: 690
    Thank you for the fix @Bleak however, after today's hotfix, houses that have been customized with stairs for the ground level are still being forced loaded in to the client. Thanks again!
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    What's really cool now is knowing what houses have cool deco just by seeing the bamboo. :D
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I'm still trying to figure out WATDR  :/

Me too.  I even Googled it.  Came up nada.
    So use you titanic imagination and you will understand it. Hint: nowhere is written that the Net acronyms are set in stone and cannot be personalized... :D
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited March 2019
    https://www.allacronyms.com/WATDR

WATDR waste accumulation traveler disposal request

What can I say... waste accumulation traveler disposal request, "fixing" Bamboo Tiles was...
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 269
    edited March 2019
    WATDR : Wanting A Total Decline of Rubbish?

*flees quickly*
     B) 
    edited March 2019
    Duh.  Editor sux in this software.
  • The complaints about the bamboo exploit were not 100% about LAG.  

Many of these places were totally hideous eyesores as well.  UO is better off with the housing rules that have existed since day one.  Your crap in your house doesn't load onto my screen unless I purposefully want it to by stepping onto your steps 

Well if the team killed the bamboo because of the hideous eyesores, they definitely need to completely remove those hideous eyesore crystal tiles and walls...
    Totally agree.  Worst house tile set ever.
  • Bilbo said:

What can I say... waste accumulation traveler disposal request, "fixing" Bamboo Tiles was...
    Found that yesterday.  Still doesn't make any sense.
    Bilbo said:

Really? OK:

1) Original Acronym: WADR = with All Due Respect;
    2) Mine Version: WATDR = With All THE Due Respect.

Why? Because I like it better.
    Ivenor said:
    Bilbo said:

Really? OK:

:'(
    AAKLGJUDYYKG so there, M O U S E.
    edited March 2019
    Ivenor said:
    Bilbo said:

Really? OK:

acronym

noun

a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of wordsand pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organizationof Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.

2. a set of initials representing a name, organization, or the like, with each letter pronouncedseparately; an initialism.

What you wrote isn't an acronym.  It's what lazy people use on text and twitter.
    Ivenor said:
    Bilbo said:

Really? OK:

acronym

noun

(...) a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organizationof Petroleum Exporting Countriesor loran from long-range navigation.
    (...)
    But are you capable to read at least what you yourself write?

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Locking redundant threads.
This discussion has been closed.