Ship Healthbar in EC

My CC guildmates say there is a healthbar for the ships. They target the base of the mast to pull the bar. I cannot seem to find any such thing in the EC client, with or without the canopy active. Where do I click to pull the bar, or is that not available in EC?

Thanks.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I can't seem to pull the bar, but i can mouse over the mast to see the health, and as far as i can tell on EC, you need to select the mast and then mouse over the blank healthbar? lol

cc.jpg 653.2K
    EC.jpg 548.7K
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

When i try and drag the mast, on both clients, this happens and i get stuck:
    Am i doing something wrong?

help.jpg 643.6K
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Hm, it seems that I misunderstood my CC companion. The bar is not pulled like a health bar, but moused over. When I moused over my ship's mast - and that of the ship we were violating - I got nothing. But I see now that I must target the mast and then mouse over my target icon.

Is this working as intended? Cuz it is somewhat inconvenient to keep switching targets...

Mervyn said:
    When i try and drag the mast, on both clients, this happens and i get stuck:
    Am i doing something wrong?

Is anyone else getting this issue?

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited March 2019
    I was not having that issue. I tried it just now, on different ships. In EC, in Tokuno water, I did not get that issue. Then I took a Tokuno ship to the same location as in your pic, still no issue. I am on Siege tho, so maybe there is a difference.
    edited March 2019
    Just done a reboot, tried with another char, this is still happening to me on both clients when i drag the mast. Obvious solution, don't drag the mast :P