Withdraw From Currency Account suggestion

Hi guys.  Just a suggestion, you might want to add a "Withdraw from Currency Account" option in the banking menu to avoid confusion.  You can currently withdraw by saying it to bankers, but I can just imagine a lot of people won't think of that and will come post here complaining that they can't pull gold to, say drop on skill trainers if they don't see an option in the banking window.  Also might want to add something like (Primary Account Balance) to let players know how to access their gold.  I had to mess around with the thing to figure it out.  Better yet, why not break it down into sections.  Put the primary account balance and the options to access it directly under that number.  Then in the next section, you list transfer account balance and beneath that the options to change that, and so on and so forth.  Just my suggestion.

Comments

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 463
    I agree the new gold system needs better explanations.  When I created a new account and started over a trouble I had was buying blank scrolls and reagents.

I'd have a couple thousand gold in my pack from killing undead in Old Haven and then I'd go straight to the mage shop to buy supplies for inscription.  I'd have gold in my pack and the vendors would say I didn't have money.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    edited March 2018
    If you haven't got money in your account available to be able to "withdraw 1000" then say goodbye to your items if you die and can't get back to your corpse because then you won't have gold to reinsure your gear? Or am I missing the point?

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Feigr said:
    I agree the new gold system needs better explanations.  When I created a new account and started over a trouble I had was buying blank scrolls and reagents.

I'd have a couple thousand gold in my pack from killing undead in Old Haven and then I'd go straight to the mage shop to buy supplies for inscription.  I'd have gold in my pack and the vendors would say I didn't have money.
    It's been in UO for god knows how long that if you want to withdraw a certain amount you just say "withdraw xxxx" 
    Even the old system for quickness I would run up and type withdraw.

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 463
    It doesn't explain why I can have 0 gold in my currency account and 1000 gold in my backpack, but cannot buy 500 gold worth of reagents.  This is a scenario new players will be experiencing more than Fred's millions.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    Point taken. I'll get that addressed.
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    ;)