Bug with the T hunter quest, Lost the map

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
Bug with the T hunter quest, Lost the map.  Yesterday I sent my t hunter to do the quest, got a map for moonglow.  But because I did not have Davies Locker to see where the Coors were I waiting till today to get the Locker over, a full 24hrs,  I then put the map in the locker got the coors 13N 127W  input that data into UOAM and click to withdraw the map from the Locker the Map Vanish, there was no Map in my pack, so once more I screw up, I go and cancel the quest since I do not have a map thinking I just need to redo the quest, BUT-

You cannot take the quest again.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    :'( 

That's a fun quest too...
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Ok I repeat the Map lost bug with the locker on another char another Map, the map is gone.  This char still has the quest but no map now
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    It would be really Helpful if the Treasure maps had Coors like the SOS have when you decode and open the map
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited March 2018
    This is a bug! Will fix it in the next release, thanks for the report! :)
    Kyronix said:
    This is a bug! Will fix it in the next release, thanks for the report! :)
    your welcome
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    well dang I hear it fixed I run a char to get the map I do the locker to get the coors after decoding it, go to the location with GM mining on and for 20 minutes I try to dig up a level one map and I know I am already over this area, again and again in CC, then I switch to EC (Which I hate to use) and again I try and try to dig up that treasure.  I have never had this much trouble with a T map in all the years I played.

To bad the T maps did not have a full set of coors like the SOS have when you open them up, would be a little bit easy maybe to hit the right spot.  I am going to give it another chance this morning to see if I can dig it up.  If not maybe yell in General chat for help with it.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Well, a very nice fellow t hunter from Origin/Europa gave me a helping hand and I was able to complete this quest.  Thanks!  I like the title!
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598