Whispering cooldown timer broken

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
Whispering cooldown timer starts from activation.

Expected result: Cooldown to start from end of spell duration.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited March 2019
    So the cool down is 20 min after the spell ends and the spell last 10 min so who cares if it is a 30 min timer from the start or 20 min after a 10 min spell it is still 30 min total. Please stop nit picking everything apart or are you just trying your damnedest to make the DEVs look stupid because IMHO you are the one looking stupid.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2019
    Interesting hypothesis Bilbo, there's no documented length of time of the cooldown, i also thought i'd test the cooldown at lesser skill and mastery level, and the cooldown period was longer at lesser skill and mastery. This doesn't really tell us anything, as if the cooldown period was fixed, you'd expect a shorter cooldown period at lesser skill, because the actual spell has a shorter duration at lesser skill.

The cooldown at 90/90 skill and level 1 mastery is 70 minutes
    The cooldown at 120/120 skill level 3 mastery is 30 minutes

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

edited March 2019
    deleted

placing this into context pub 104 patch notes:

"Resolved issue with Bushido Evasion cooldown not correctly starting at the end of the ability."