Do Tamers make use of the Humility Virtue or is it not of much use ?

I noticed that being a Knight in the Humility Virtue gives to a pet a buff of +30 HPR for 20 minutes at the cost of some Humility Virtue points....

Question is, is it worth the hassle ?

That is, any Tamers out there actually using it and then taking the time to recharge the lost points ?

Bottom line is, is it worth the hassle ?

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    That would be your personal choice, but using it for a small group for a peerless run is nice or if you just want to powerhouse something. It's easy enough to gain to test. It is based on quantity of kills not quality.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    http://www.uoguide.com/Humility_Hunt ; Never did it myself, so really no reason to.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Also, think of it as an emergency back up plan. You are out of mana to upkeep consume due to whatever has caused you to use your mana otherwise. (I could list a variety of scenarios I have run into)

I will say I err on the side of fighting something that my pet can handle vs not handle, but who doesn't like to push the envelope!
  • FinkFink Posts: 48
    I am shield-maiden, but often hunt beside many tamer. I heal, resurrect, protect, herd, and buff both pet and party member... also melee, cast, and summon.

I am knight of all virtue but Humility easy to gain, some time can give critical boost to tank pet. Today I buff a nightmare to 100 hpr and it defeat a Tyrannosaurus Rex, no peril to nightmare.

~ The Babe with The Power ~