Would it be possible to get a dexxer version of the compassion's eye ring??

@Kyronix ; Would it be possible to add a new ring to the despise dungeon?  
It is a fun dungeon to do. But I have always felt that there was one item missing that should drop on Andros.. Would it be possible to add a fighters version of the compassion's eye?

Like the compassion's eye ring has 250 luck--10 mana--10 intel--20 sdi%--20% lower reg
And it is a great ring to use with a luck suit on a mage. 

But what about the fighter that uses a luck suit??
Could we get a fighter version of this luck ring to also drop on Andros in Despise?

Maybe something like 250 Luck--10% hit chance--10% def chance--10% swing speed--25% damage inc.

Or something like 250 Luck--10 dexterity--10 strength--10% swing speed--25% damage inc

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Why are you singling out Kynorix? You probably want to ask Mesanna. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited March 2019
    While adding anything to Despise isn't on our radar for the immediate term, we do have some new rewards coming down the pipe - thanks for the suggestion.

@Mervyn my name is spelled K-Y-R-O-N-I-X.  I'm sure it was a harmless typo, but knowing how you like to be precise in things I thought it best to point it out.  Thanks! :) 
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Burn.  lolol
  • I singled out kyronix b/c i see him respond to alot of questions and posts on here. So I figured my thought would atleast get seen by him and if its something he likes maybe it will get up the pipeline.. 

Kyronix   thank you for taking the time to look at it... Just saying tho mages get all the love when it comes to artifacts that have luck on them. And the fighter/dexxer doesnt get any.
    Like to get to the highest luck total(2530)that is currently available. You have to use the armor of fortune tunic(200Luck) and the compassions eye ring(200).  Both are catered for a mage.I think it would be cool to have a fighters/dexxers version of those two drops. So you can hit the current max luck for both types of characters the the game has, mage and swords/mace/fence/archer.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Actually I deliberately misspelled your name so as to not flag you unnecessarily. As looking at the bug list section, you've got your hands full - and i'm not talking about Krispy Kremes this time, I was going to do my usual KYNOFIX but I know how upset you get. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited March 2019
    That's the most absurd thing I've ever read!

Here we enjoy Duck Donuts, and until the local Shoppers closed - Colossal donuts! :)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Why do I think we would get a calmer more thought out discussion about who has the best donuts? Probably a lot more consideration for the other fellows point of view too.
     :D 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
     :D 
  • Kyronix said:
    That's the most absurd thing I've ever read!

Here we enjoy Duck Donuts, and until the local Shoppers closed - Colossal donuts! :)
    Sacrilege! everyone knows Krispy Kreme is the best, and only when the hot sign is on!!
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    i dont think id add anything to Despise at this point.  its a weird encounter.  interesting, very popular for about a month after released but in terms of a new item id rather see it in new, newly revamped, or at least more popular content.  seems only a few farmers really do despise anymore.

plus the dexter item from despise is unforgiven veil / quiver. 
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    i also dont mind gear not being equal between caster / noncaster and the different races.  keeps things interesting, and lets item slots hold desirability in global loot.