Koi Ponds - Post Your Deco'd Ponds

Lots of great ideas out there. Let's share our designs.

This is the one I did for the Library roof. I would it would be a serene place to read a book or meditate on the finer things in life.

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Here it is... :)

• Here is mine. If I had a little more room, I would have made the maze larger and more complicated. I was very happy with the way the pond came out :)

edited February 2019
    Here is mine. If I had a little more room, I would have made the maze larger and more complicated. I was very happy with the way the pond came out :)

Roof-Maze, very neat! I like it... :)
  • My Koji Pond on TC , unfinished bridge sorry.
  • Formosa Shard
  • Now thats an interesting place! Err ..two even. Well done!

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    @RoseFormosa that is so awesome
  • *takes down original post and hides head in shame*
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I actually love all of these ideas... you've all given me some ideas
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • Minerva_FoxgloveMinerva_Foxglove Posts: 238
    edited February 2019
    How did that fisheman get up on that flat stone? Did you use a Mannequin or red vendor contract? I think that stone is a bit odd somwhoq and wont use the large pond until i can make that flat stone   have a reason to be there  ..guess it is me, but a fisher there would help. .But I see now Miss E has an arcanist statue up there. 
  • I used a Mannequin up on the stone. Koi ponds are very hard to work with as one side everything disappears beneath it and the other side will only allow you raise something so high. You can target about anything up on that stone.
    A curiosity: what is the sense in using green-tinted Stone Pavers and/or Goza Mats instead of Grass Tiles?
    I.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Grass tiles are not always readily available, especially on a shard where an account has only one character to claim them instead of 5 - 7. 
    Grass tiles are not always readily available, especially on a shard where an account has only one character to claim them instead of 5 - 7. 
    Thanks!  :)
    edited February 2019
    Ivenor said:
    A curiosity: what is the sense in using green-tinted Stone Pavers and/or Goza Mats instead of Grass Tiles?
    I.
    I didn't want to use grass, I hate grass on the roof of castles, I used the green tinted pavers as I liked the color, for no other reason, it was definitely NOT a grass substitute, surprised you even thought it was..  I tried a few color pavers and the green ones seemed to set off the valentine's chair set nicely, blended with the gardens and nicely differentiated the 'raised' part of the rooftop deco.   Had nothing to do with being grass colored lol.  I had used bronze ones on the level below and copper ones on the ground floor for different deco solutions.   I have a gazillion grass tiles I could of used had I wanted grass.

Cheers MissE

edited February 2019
    MissE said:
    Ivenor said:
    I.
    I didn't want to use grass, I hate grass on the roof of castles, I used the green tinted pavers as I liked the color, for no other reason, it was definitely NOT a grass substitute, surprised you even thought it was..  I tried a few color pavers and the green ones seemed to set off the valentine's chair set nicely, blended with the gardens and nicely differentiated the 'raised' part of the rooftop deco.   Had nothing to do with being grass colored lol.  I had used bronze ones on the level below and copper ones on the ground floor for different deco solutions.   I have a gazillion grass tiles I could of used had I wanted grass.
    OKKKK! You don't do grass, I understand!!! :D

About your surprise... well, if it is green & it stays where other people "normally" put Grass Tiles &  it is surrounded by Hedges... you know: it quacks, it walks, etc. :)

But now I stand corrected: you definitely DON'T do grass!!!

Aaaand maybe going easy with coffee and such kind of substances could be an idea worth of consideration too, isn't?  :p ;)

I.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    temp.jpg 708.1K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Mine is rather plain since it is in the middle of a working garden where I am trying out cross polination.
  • Lots of great ideas out there. Let's share our designs.

This is the one I did for the Library roof. I would it would be a serene place to read a book or meditate on the finer things in life.

okay, nobody else asked, so I will  -  been looking at it for ten minutes now and if it's apparent to all but me must be I need more coffee......

how did you create that ripple effect between the ponds?
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    That is the blood from the Dark Father from Doom.
    2 ponds and gardens down the two side patios of my warehouse.

Cheers MissE

• That's a garden I would like to work in in real life Crazy. Nice!
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 63
    Here's my simple little deco. 

• Toad Town Parks & Recreation Dept-Atlantic Shard

• PitrPitr Posts: 161
    koi.jpg 66.7K
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Pitr said:

How??!!!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

Mine wife's on Sonoma
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for