Stone Chairs and Mannequin

ArielHardyArielHardy Posts: 26
acuatlly if you put a mannequin on a stone chair, when you relog it goes under the chair, then is hard as hell find he, and look so buggy

When you put

After recall or relog

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    All the chairs are like that for me now.  Thrones used to always work now they dont.  Also the claw foot tub used to work but now it doesn't.

Also sometimes if you unmount the vendors will show up correctly.

Would be nice if vendors/mannequins sat in all the chairs correctly.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • yes :( i love deco the castle to looks like i'm not playing alone.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    yes :( i love deco the castle to looks like i'm not playing alone.

Here are mine.  I had to click all the seated ones to show properly.

Any other ideas that I could use?

https://stratics.com/threads/help-with-using-vendors-and-barkeeps-in-house-design.405581/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I will copy some of yours npc. so cool.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    acuatlly if you put a mannequin on a stone chair, when you relog it goes under the chair, then is hard as hell find he, and look so buggy

When you put

After recall or relog
    Hmmm... on the EC they show up correctly, I think.
  • WyldCelticRoseWyldCelticRose Posts: 7
    edited March 2019
    Actually, this happens to everyone, not just mannequins, at our tavern nights, with those seated, several are under the chairs, stools, benches, anything you can sit on, they are under them. This has been this way for a very long time, way too long. In CC & EC. You don't even have to log out for this to happen, just enter another room or go out and come back in and people are under the very thing they are sitting 'on'.
  • MrNiceMrNice Posts: 29
    Yeah maybe a z + 1 if seated is needed.
  • I realize this is an old thread. There was a work around that worked for me till I redecorated. I'll find it. But I believe it had to do with raising a goza 2 or 3 times, placing the vendor or whatever on that and it was either placing the chair before or after :P I'll work on it :) I think it was goza then chair then raise goza and place vendor/mannequin on goza, chop goza
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • hop off the mount and back on, it will redraw them right