Fishing Monger Quest Rewards Bugged

DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
For a quest worth 140 points (4x 20 Dungeon Fish + 2x 20 Shore Fish) I got a junk proof hook as a reward which I also got with a quest worth 30 points.
Also I got Yellowtail Barracuda Bait for a quest worth 130 Points as well as for quest worth 40 and 50 points.
So for quests that should have high end rewards I got the lowest rewards instead.
PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THIS. Monger quests take a lot of time and getting a wrong reward is really frustrating.

Comments

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    Now I got a Lava Lobster trap for a quest worth 110 and 140 points. Also I got those traps from quests worth 50, 60, 70 and 80 points.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Aren't points awarded x1 for Shore Fish, x2 for Deep Sea and Crabs/Lobsters and x3 for Dungeon Fish ?

If so, why do you say that the Order you got was worth 140 points only ?

4 x 20 Dungeon Fish should be worth x3 points = 240 Points.

Add the 2 x 20 Shore Fish worth x1 = 40 points

And your Order comes at a total of 280 Points, NOT 140 points....

Or am I missing anything in regards to how the points of the Orders are computed ?
    Pincos UI and the Wiki here https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/crafter-quests-fishing/ use the the multipliers 0.5 for shore fish, 1 for crab and deep sea and 1.5 for dungeon fish. This way the points for a whole quest is the amount of bait you get to the max of 100. So 50 point quest = 50 Bait, 100 point quest 100 bait, 150 point quest 100 bait.
    Your point system was the old one when I remember right, but is just the double of points. The ranges of the minimum rewards should be the same.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Just for reference, Pinco’s UI is not any source of facts, it’s full of all sorts of mistakes as it’s made by a player. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

your comment is irrelevant because the uo.com/wiki uses the same multipliers. They are just cut in half to popps multipliers because that way they directly show the amount of bait you get.