Guild Stones

Is there anyone here that collects Guild Stones? Do you know anyone that collects Guild Stones? I am looking for the Guild Stone to my Guild. I hope it is not illigal to seek out or own these old Guild Stones as I would like to aquire my old Guild Stone. The name of the Guild on the Guild Stone is The Ankh of Unity. It was a pretty good sized Guild Located on Great Lakes. Any infomation would be appreciated.

Comments

• Your guild stone is probably gone forever. Which is unfortunate because guildstones are a nice visual enhancement to the guild experience. I wouldn't mind seeing the dev's find a way to implement even non-functioning decorative guildstones into the game again. It always had a nice feel going to a guildhouse and seeing the stone there.

Since the dev's seem to like to put items on the in-game store maybe this would be another opportunity for that.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    I don't see why they couldn't do the artwork of a guildstone with a typed text like the welcome mats.
  • Try Vendor search on either GL or Alt.  People sell them when the find them at IDOCs.  I still have my original one and the deed still works.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    ZekeTerra said:
    Try Vendor search on either GL or Alt.  People sell them when the find them at IDOCs.  I still have my original one and the deed still works.

Most are on auctions. There are a few collectors with houses full on Atl.
  • ZekeTerra said:
    Try Vendor search on either GL or Alt.  People sell them when the find them at IDOCs.  I still have my original one and the deed still works.
    I have my original deed as well, but I wasn't aware the deed still worked. Does it give you the guild stone?
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Many Stones are on display on the Luna Square on many houses.  You need to give more info  like shard you were on.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Yes, they still work but they are decorative only.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Many Stones are on display on the Luna Square on many houses.  You need to give more info  like shard you were on.
    I am and the Guild was a Great Lakes Guild.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Arron said:
    I am and the Guild was a Great Lakes Guild.
    Guild Name would help as they may have already been xfered to another shard.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Helping Arron out here, All the info that is being asked for is in his first post.

The name of the Guild on the Guild Stone is The Ankh of Unity. It was a pretty good sized Guild Located on Great Lakes.
    Gidge said:
    Helping Arron out here, All the info that is being asked for is in his first post.

The name of the Guild on the Guild Stone is The Ankh of Unity. It was a pretty good sized Guild Located on Great Lakes.
    Thank you Gidge. I though my post was removed because all in info being requested I had in the original post lol.
    Arron said:
    Gidge said:

Thank you Gidge. I though my post was removed because all in info being requested I had in the original post lol.

Glad to help you know you weren't losing your mind. :D and.... Welcome Home. :)
    Gidge said:
    Arron said:
    Gidge said:

Glad to help you know you weren't losing your mind. :D and.... Welcome Home. :)
    Thank you. <span>:blush:</span>
  • I dont know if he uses this site or not. But if you log onto atlantic, ask around in general chat for Panoramix2009. He is a big collector of guild stones and probably has like 300ish of them.. I'm not sure if he has the one that you are looking for. but he would be a good start for your search of the stone..
    I dont know if he uses this site or not. But if you log onto atlantic, ask around in general chat for Panoramix2009. He is a big collector of guild stones and probably has like 300ish of them.. I'm not sure if he has the one that you are looking for. but he would be a good start for your search of the stone..
    @Ducan_IronWeaver Thank you so much for the info. It a very good start. I will have to either create a charcter on Atlantic or Transfer the Guild Leader there. Anyone know the average rate of a Old Guild stone?
    Arron said:
    @ Ducan_IronWeaver Thank you so much for the info. It a very good start. I will have to either create a charcter on Atlantic or Transfer the Guild Leader there. Anyone know the average rate of a Old Guild stone?
    If you transfer the guildleader, he will leave the guild. Any char in a guild for that matter will leave a guild.
    Gidge said:
    Arron said:
    @ Ducan_IronWeaver Thank you so much for the info. It a very good start. I will have to either create a charcter on Atlantic or Transfer the Guild Leader there. Anyone know the average rate of a Old Guild stone?
    If you transfer the guildleader, he will leave the guild. Any char in a guild for that matter will leave a guild.
    Thanks for the heads up. I am learning a lot. :)