Dungeon Camming needs to Stop!

2»

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited February 2019
    Bilbo said:
    (...) or are you saying that you believe that people are there I guess working in shifts manning all these EJ toons, (...)
    Not unheard of. Wherever there is a buck to be made one can always sub-contract part of the chore to someone hungrier.

It is the Spirit of Global Neo-Liberalism, isn't? ***INSERT HERE THROWING UP EMOJI***

BTW: Let's be clear: with this I don't want to deny that there is scripting. There IS scripting, PLUS there is underpaid sub-contracted "work".
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    Summoned said:
    @ The_Higgs_1 I sent you an icq. 

I don't have ICQ anymore.  Been over two years since I used it.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Several posts have been removed from this thread. Please leave the personal attacks out of the conversation
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    he asked for a picture and btw how many times do i need to page on that or send in pictures to have something happen or is that behavior okay? 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited March 2019
    See your PMs
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    So, because someone puts crates on a teleporter, that invalidates all their posts?

I put crates on the teleporter in star. Shall they delete all my content? 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

im just saying if someone is going to participate in these kinds of activities and cry about others seems kind of odd 
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    You can pick up crates in the game, you cannot turn off peoples scripts on several EJ accounts.  Besides in the star room there is a way out through the gate regardless of a crate on the teleporter.
    edited March 2019
    its still not allowed to block it with those crates 
  • PaithanPaithan Posts: 120
    You can pick up crates in the game, you cannot turn off peoples scripts on several EJ accounts.  Besides in the star room there is a way out through the gate regardless of a crate on the teleporter.
    Is the basis of your post one about trying to avoid pvp?  That is what it sounds like to me.  I have no problem with people seeing where I am at in Fel at all times.  I encourage it to get people to fight me- as a matter of fact.