Dungeon Camming needs to Stop!

I have gone around on atlantic and killed over 25 different dungeon cam accts and paged on half of them and nothing has been done to these people.   They are using free endless accounts to script spy on players who enter and leave spawning areas.   Please fix this ridiculousless by either banning them or making it so endless people cant enter dungeons or sit outside entrances.  Thanks  @Bleak @Kyronix @Mesanna

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    What’s wrong with them? So what if someone sees you go in/out of a dungeon? 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    In the words of so many here... If you don’t like it stay out of Fel. It’s all the PvPers got... you can farm sonething different in Tram and buy whatever you wanted from that Fel place. 

Why do you need to tab to be seen as a ghost anyway? So people cant follow and rez kill you... unless they have spirit speak... then game on. Just make ghosts shown all the time, thanks. 

Garbage broken game... enjoy your stay. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Maybe if the PvPers were to do the actual spying instead of relying on scripted EJ players there would not be an issue here?

So a npc sends you an icq instead of a player..
    There’s no issue, it generates action. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Welcome to EJ.  What did people think was going to happen when the EJ Accounts were allowed in.
  • Script they run tells them the name of the char, what guild, and status (blue, orange, Red).  Its nonsense and needs action take against it.  Its still afk macroing and is against TOS.  

I find many fights by manually checking spawns, no need for such cheats.
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    wish i could post a picture in here same person upset about cameras spying on people blocks exits with boxs 
  • hunter11 said:
    wish i could post a picture in here same person upset about cameras spying on people blocks exits with boxs 
    Blocking exits has been illegal in Fel forever.  You have to leave a path for people to leave - threaten to page a GM and they remove it quickly...and I know from personal experience that @The_Higgs_1 doesn't do it.
    Can someone post the actual line in the Ts and Cs, I remember everytime someone sticks a crate on the teleporter in star room, people so often say it's illegal but to be honest, you just need to pick it up. It's a bit of an odd rule if true. I mean really in fel anything goes. And I've never heard of anyone being banned from doing it.

But Merv, If you make a box and put like 30 in it then axe that box you suddenly have more to pick up. If you're gonna do it, do it right! 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    Well, I’ve played for 20+ years and never experienced anyone do that but Hey if someone goes to the effort. Fair play I say, whatever. 

• Mervyn said:
    Can someone post the actual line in the Ts and Cs, I remember everytime someone sticks a crate on the teleporter in star room, people so often say it's illegal but to be honest, you just need to pick it up. It's a bit of an odd rule if true. I mean really in fel anything goes. And I've never heard of anyone being banned from doing it.

And how are you going to pick it up in the middle of fighting?  Without a script, that is.  Or when you've died?
    edited February 2019
    I manage to pick it up all the time mid spell. 
    Ctrl shift is your friend. 
    Free trapped box yey! 

• This thread is about dungeon camming, lets keep it on topic please.
    Only soloution is to make ghosties visable bud. Keep fightin the good fight! 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    edited February 2019
    It’s up there wirh reporting people who were afk hitting a golem. Who cares if they’re sitting and watching the screen or not when they’re not even doing anything...

what they should ban instead is people sneaking off champs at unsociable hours. If you could only activate a champ between say 6pm and 8pm, problem solved, no need to stick cams all over the place.

• This guy is a real piece of work lmao! 2am island spawns being raided? Meanwhile the whole group of them use boxes to block and multclient archer traps. Hope you get taken seriously! 
  • SummonedSummoned Posts: 37
    edited February 2019
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    The best thing is you can set it up to ping to discord to let you know when somebody is doing a spawn so you don't even need to watch! 
    If people were polite enough to send a mass message on icq that they’re working a champ, this would not be a thing.

• Mervyn said:
    If people were polite enough to send a mass message on icq that they’re working a champ, this would not be a thing.
    This! lol
  • Running scrips across 10-15-25 EJ accounts is ridiculous.  There is no reason why this is allowed to continue.  AFK scripting is AFK scripting.  Im tired of paging on this issue and seeing no answer.  If the devs or GM's don't like their jobs, they need to quit.
  • Running scrips across 10-15-25 EJ accounts is ridiculous.  There is no reason why this is allowed to continue.  AFK scripting is AFK scripting.  Im tired of paging on this issue and seeing no answer.  If the devs or GM's don't like their jobs, they need to quit.
    So u have a way to proove he is running script?
  • Yes, there is no way to stay logged in afk without scripting period.  I would think that was pretty obvious.
  • unless he turns left right using mouse once per 10 minutes?
  • Noone is going screen to screen over 15 bots to keep them logged in, while playing their pvp char at the same time.  Stop trolling this thread with nonsense.
    Actually I beleive Pinco’s UI has a built in script of sleep mode, keeps a char logged in perma. I did protest it but I beleive it’s still there, I don’t always win my cases. 

• Noone is going screen to screen over 15 bots to keep them logged in, while playing their pvp char at the same time.  Stop trolling this thread with nonsense.
    So "noone is going...blahblah" is your proof?
  • These cams are running 24/7 for 6 months so far, Are you saying that person hasn't slept in 6 months?  Can you be that slow or maybe you are one of the people running these scripts and don't want them banned?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited February 2019
    They managed to get rid of them when they were attached to paid accounts but UO let EJ Accounts into FEL.  They can't get rid of Avatar spamming in chat what makes you think they can get rid of Spawn Cams.  Alls they do is open up more EJ accounts.  And for the people that think that these are not scripts controlling these Cams you really need to get a clue, nobody plays 24/7 without some sort of break or are you saying that you believe that people are there I guess working in shifts manning all these EJ toons, now that would be funny if that is what you thought.  Can anybody say London Bridge for sell, cheap.