Quality of life improvements for UO 2019

124»

Comments

• Enable the Classic Client macro system to recognize the mouse wheel scroll up / down as key strokes so they may function as macro commands.

This one is huge but the only reason i'm even thinking of it is because UOAssist is currently down and i lost the ability to target self and last target with the mouse wheel.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Enable the Classic Client macro system to recognize the mouse wheel scroll up / down as key strokes so they may function as macro commands.

This one is huge but the only reason i'm even thinking of it is because UOAssist is currently down and i lost the ability to target self and last target with the mouse wheel.
    You can overcome this with any standard mouse control software. You set mouse wheel up/down to be another key and you set that key in uo for first/last target. 

But yeah there’s no reason why Classic shouldn’t recognise wheel up/down when assist and EC does.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    Enable the Classic Client macro system to recognize the mouse wheel scroll up / down as key strokes so they may function as macro commands.

You can overcome this with any standard mouse control software. You set mouse wheel up/down to be another key and you set that key in uo for first/last target. 

But yeah there’s no reason why Classic shouldn’t recognise wheel up/down when assist and EC does.
    Thanks Mervyn that helps.  I have the razor Naga so its doable.  Just gonna loose the scroll option for other PC applications 

• TimTim Posts: 790
    This is a really minor thing but.
    Could someone please fix the "Network Error" message window you get when mistyping your password so it goes away when you hit enter?  I automatically hit enter to get rid of the error window then get it again because I was actually trying to login without a password. Then stop remember what program I'm using and do it the nonstandard way.  :#
  • BODS for sale searchable in the vendor search.
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    A little window for Trade Quests to be able to see where to go and what to get, so you dont have to mouse over the trade chest.
    And something similiar for Fishing Monger Quest, to see what fish is needed and where to to be brought. Should be different tho, cause otherwise there could be 8 windows. Maybe buttons to open each trade order contents and hide again all in one window.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    Dramora said:
    BODS for sale searchable in the vendor search.

They used to be searchable.  But probably too many people were using vendors to store their BODs.
  • If there was a way to get more people to join the game, that would be the ultimate improvement
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited February 2019
    TimSt said:
    Dramora said:
    BODS for sale searchable in the vendor search.

They used to be searchable.  But probably too many people were using vendors to store their BODs.
    People that use vendors for BOD storage tell the system not to display their goods, try again.
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited February 2019
    BOD books don't have a price on them unless you are selling the book itself.  Even if the BODs in the book are priced they do not appear in VS.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Something has changed then because they use to show.