Blocking post

ArronArron Posts: 485
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Is there a way to not see the post of some posters? I feel very drained and discouraged  after reading some of the post of a couple people. It seems that theses very feel persons have a talent for bringing a room down or at least me. I do not want to leave this site as it has a wealth of knowledge nd knowledgeable people. So the question is , Iis there a way to not see certain peoples posts? I have nothing against other opinions, but when it becomes so negative that I don't want to read their post that is not good.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Sadly that facility is not available. However we do want your experience on these forums to be a positive one.  If you feel that a post contributes nothing to the discussion and is posted merely with the object of causing argument, ie a troll, please use the 'flag' link at the top of the offending post to bring it to the attention of the moderators.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Mariah said:
    Sadly that facility is not available. However we do want your experience on these forums to be a positive one.  If you feel that a post contributes nothing to the discussion and is posted merely with the object of causing argument, ie a troll, please use the 'flag' link at the top of the offending post to bring it to the attention of the moderators.
    Thank you for the quick response @ Mariah. I think you and your fellow Moderators are doing a great job as I have stated before. I will remember your advice for future use. Most of the time your job is thankless, please know that I appreciate you. Thank you.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    I am in complete agreement with Mariah
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Rorschach said:
    I am in complete agreement with Mariah
    Great minds think alike <span>:smiley:</span> Thank you @Rorschach, you are appreciated as well.