Meet And Greet With EM Obsidian - Saturday March 2nd, 7PM Perth, 3AM PST / 6AM EST

EM ObsidianEM Obsidian Posts: 317Event Moderator
edited February 2019 in Oceania
A shadowy figure enters the tavern carrying a lute and a drum. He sets them down on the ground next to a stool where he prepares to play a song and tell a tale. From his satchel he takes out some sheet music and sets it up. You happen to notice that the man flips through the pages of music, all filled out and written; and turns to the next blank page. 

"These are the songs and tales that have already been written... These are the ones that have yet to be told." Says the stranger. 
https://www.facebook.com/em.obsidian 
eventmoderatorobsidian@gmail.com

Comments

• WendyWendy Posts: 31
    I am a little confused about when this meet and greet is due to happen, the time stated above seems simple enough.......however the email (newsletter) I received from UO here:  

Ultima Online uo_news@broadsword.com via mailchimpapp.net  

a different date and time is mentioned.....please let us know exactly when this is due to happen.
  • EM ObsidianEM Obsidian Posts: 317Event Moderator
    This is an Event Moderator meet and greet, not a meet and greet with the dev team. 

I'm going to be at the Counselor Hall and get your feedback on what you like and dislike about events, what type of events you guys like, ect. 
    Oh are you to be our new EM on Oceania now?  That's great news if you are......welcome!!
  • Cat134Cat134 Posts: 23
    Hello,
    I'm confused too. Was is this posted as Perth time and not US time? Please explain?
    Why is it that everything that happens on Oceania is strange?
    Thanks
    Cheers
    Cat
    Perth time....tee hee....someone finally knows I'm here hahahahahahah

Aye, I will be Oceania's new event moderator. It's about time you guys had some lovin! :) 

This particular event is just a question and answer with me, just to get some feedback from you guys:

Saturday March 2nd, 7PM Perth Australian Time, or 3AM PST / 6AM EST for American time zones. Since Oceania is an Australian-based server, I was going with that time zone... but no worries, I will add the relevant American times as well. 
    edited February 2019
    And we can discuss event times as well. Australia has 3 different time zones, I'd like to do the events at a time that works best for all of the players. 
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited February 2019
    Most people live on the east coast of au, in Sydney (NSW), Melbourne(VIC) or Brisbane(QLD) which is 3 hours ahead of  where Perth (WA) is. 

If you base stuff on WA times most of us will not be there especially as you get later in the evening  ;)

There is generally 1 hr between Brisbane and Sydney/Melb during daylight savings.

7pm Perth time is 10 pm for MOST players. (9pm for Qld)

We are an Australian server as such posting  in USA time for us is pretty useless.   And annoying.

We have to figure out times on pretty much everything else in UO to convert our time to the US times, it would be nice if we didn't have to do that for our OWN EM events, let the shard hoppers work out the AU time for a change. 

Just saying :)

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • FinkFink Posts: 48
    *doffs calvaria* Hallows and good mourning.

There is a known thing, a predilection. Oceania peoples prefer Help channel for their global speak. We know this not to be the given standard for events, and such is General. But square, some time a person will forget event coalesce imminent, and maybe Helplings benefit from your reminder to assign self to General attention.

~ The Babe with The Power ~