What he said! :D
  • PinkPandoraPinkPandora Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    Howdy 
  • BelleBelle Posts: 4
    Howdy LS!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Relax.  I am here.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    couldnt agree moar
  • LS represent!
  • SwordofExcaliburSwordofExcalibur Posts: 95
    edited March 2018
    Just found my 3 year old LS account from 2000 that I later reinstated back in 2011.

I made a Paladin Tamer then.

What was I thinking?  :*

OH yeah.  It was a Joan of Arc on a Unicorn because why not?

I think I'll roll with it.

Bought a tiny little place on Ice Island, near Deceit.  Most pleasant scene.
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail
    Just found my 3 year old LS account from 2000 that I later reinstated back in 2011.

I made a Paladin Tamer then.

What was I thinking?  :*

OH yeah.  It was a Joan of Arc on a Unicorn because why not?

I think I'll roll with it.

Bought a tiny little place on Ice Island, near Deceit.  Most pleasant scene.
    What name on LS?
  • Hola Pawain.  Character name is Mishaela Leah

:] Hope to see you sometime.   Love your posts.  I saw Donovan the other day which was a nice surprise. 
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail
    I have not seen you yet.  You should see me often at Luna stables afk (Allen). We will be glad to assist you with pet training and anything else we can help with.  Come to the community events.
  • BramBram Posts: 12
    hi : )
    just came back myself. you mentioned Joan of Ark - were you that person or just making a comment? I knew Joan way back.

I was originally Kull/ Waylan and then later i used purchased accounts so name changed but i was Bram on Vent/team speak for pvp virtue wars? forgot name of that. 
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    I'm here.  All of me.
  • zooithzooith Posts: 3
    I'm here... again.