Move fixed bugs

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
we have an official bug section, maybe get another child category for fixed bugs or “working as intended” for those threads to then be moved to (granted it won’t be heavily populated) but at least then you get a better overview of how many active bugs there are.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Can we do this now? We can’t see the wood for the trees.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Many people write duplicate threads because there are many pages on the bug list when a large amount of these have actually been resolved. 

I propose the following subsections:
    outstanding
    user/shard specific
    fixed
    working as intended

there are now 410 threads in bug section, but probably less than 50 are outstanding open bugs. Please can you now subsection them? as many have been fixed