No Valentine? :'(

Not even a recycled Rose??? 

So Sad... :'(
Tagged:

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    We got something last year but maybe they decided we were all too badly behaved this year  :'(
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited February 2019
    jaytin said:
    We got something last year but maybe they decided we were all too badly behaved this year  :'(
    Not all of us...  :/
  • Yeah, we need more bacon 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Bacon is a tradition for Valentines Day in UO! I would be happy with a gift as long as it was ONE per account....the little heart-shaped box with the table and chairs in it was TOTALLY awesome....and I have enough to open a restaurant in UO :/ I only got them on one account...7 tables and 28 chairs.....YIKES!

I did like the bears...I wasn't around for those and would have loved to have one of those for each character....I guess it depends on the item...but at LEAST give us bacon....

edited February 2019
    Larisa said:
    Bacon is a tradition for Valentines Day in UO! I would be happy with a gift as long as it was ONE per account....the little heart-shaped box with the table and chairs in it was TOTALLY awesome....and I have enough to open a restaurant in UO :/ I only got them on one account...7 tables and 28 chairs.....YIKES!

I did like the bears...I wasn't around for those and would have loved to have one of those for each character....I guess it depends on the item...but at LEAST give us bacon....

Hmmm... BACON!!! :D

• TimTim Posts: 790
    Wait for publish 104 maybe?
    edited February 2019
    Tim said:
    Wait for publish 104 maybe?

NO! GIMMIE_GIMMIE_GIMMIE!!! NOOOOOW!!!!!!! :D ;)

***He jokes to fight the sadness of a giftless Valentine Day***

• Sad day!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Maybe you should check out the uo.com front page?
  • I hate the clicky stuff but I guess a publish costs cash and doing those by hand is no picnic so all considered I appreciate it. I like that a lot better than the wrought iron furniture, don't remember seeing a lot of that in medieval history lol Thanks for the heads up Mariah!
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Yay they didn't forget!!  :)
  • Happy day!
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I wish there was a way to prevent single people from also obtaining these beautiful gifts. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

a
    Mariah said:
    Maybe you should check out the uo.com front page?
    I stand corrected. And gladly... :)

Thanks to all the UO Team!  <3 ;)
    edited February 2019
    Mervyn said:
    I wish there was a way to prevent single people from also obtaining these beautiful gifts. 
    Why do you want to deprive yourself of such a nice gift? :D ;)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Thanks UO Team Just what "She Who Must Be Obeyed" wanted. (She's into water features at the moment.)

Thanks again 

PS I really prefer the "go to such and such location to get" gift distribution.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    So is it the candle to light the way for your prince/princess charming frog?