A thank you

Thank you to the community for being so open and friendly, I have only been playing a few days on Atlantic but feel at home.

I am sure all the various shards are just as welcoming, thank you to those players as well!

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204

Consider yourself lucky. Atl is almost like trail mix. The majority of the time you can find sweet and salty both within the same screen.

Atl has been my home for 20 years. If you need anything I will happily assist or point you in the right direction.

• Go to Felucca, and you will have an extreme opposite experience.  Good luck.
  • XareXare Posts: 124
    Glad you're having a good experience, these forums needs more positive stories.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Go to Felucca, and you will have an extreme opposite experience.  Good luck.
    Haven't you unsubbed? Still here to slander all and everything?

You have plenty of time to waste...

***DISPEL***
  • Canceled_SubCanceled_Sub Posts: 32
    edited February 2019
    Ivenor said:

***DISPEL***
    I paid for a subscription that immediately ends when I click stop.  (This is SUPER illegal btw) However, the forum follows the law.  I can post until my sub ends.

I have started playing Runescape.  This is the game I was looking for.  It has everything UO does without the grief.  My current experience was bad.  I want others to be informed.  That's all.  You can call the truth toxic all you'd like.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited February 2019
    Welcome!

Make a Tamer!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
     Canceled_Sub said:

I want others to be informed.  That's all.  You can call the truth toxic all you'd like.

Your truth is not my truth.

You sound like you are having an extreme allergic reaction, and maybe we should take you to A&E. :)

• Being a player who was created with only fel to play in   I have never found my home ground dangerous.  With the exception of lich lords who spawned in t map spots under my tower.... I have always felt fel was safe when you know the people there.
  • Welcome to UO, hope you enjoy the experience.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ivenor said:

***DISPEL***
    I paid for a subscription that immediately ends when I click stop.  (This is SUPER illegal btw) However, the forum follows the law.  I can post until my sub ends.

I have started playing Runescape.  This is the game I was looking for.  It has everything UO does without the grief.  My current experience was bad.  I want others to be informed.  That's all.  You can call the truth toxic all you'd like.
    Do you even PLAY this game ? Anyone who's been in UO knows fully well you cancel your subscription and it runs out at the end of the plan, not immediately...nice try though.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Ivenor said:

***DISPEL***

Do you even PLAY this game ? Anyone who's been in UO knows fully well you cancel your subscription and it runs out at the end of the plan, not immediately...nice try though.
    No it cancels immediately.  I cannot login to the game with my account currently.  The minute you hit cancel it steals your remaining time.  This may not be by design, but that is how it works.  So, I'm here complaining about that too.  I have a right to complain.  The moderators here don't get to silence criticism everywhere.
  • Ivenor said:

***DISPEL***

No it cancels immediately.  I cannot login to the game with my account currently.  The minute you hit cancel it steals your remaining time.  This may not be by design, but that is how it works.  So, I'm here complaining about that too.  I have a right to complain.  The moderators here don't get to silence criticism everywhere.
    @Garth_Grey I am pretty certain it does, if you choose to "cancel Immediately" it won't let you log in anymore.  there is a way to cancel and let it go until paid time ends. or you can remove credit card and let it happen next cycle.

When you cancel it does what you request.  The remaining time still allows all perks of the account except logging in.  He chose to do that.  If he wants a refund he needs to contact EA. He is still getting what he paid for. All the perks of UO account except for the Log in.  He cancelled that feature by choice. He could also call and cancel his cancellation of the logging in.

He chooses to make up stuff instead.
  • Pawain said:
    When you cancel it does what you request.  The remaining time still allows all perks of the account except logging in.  He chose to do that.  If he wants a refund he needs to contact EA. He is still getting what he paid for. All the perks of UO account except for the Log in.  He cancelled that feature by choice. He could also call and cancel his cancellation of the logging in.

He chooses to make up stuff instead.
    yep, the choice to cancel immediately is one made with purpose.  you have to want to do that, otherwise you choose to let the time run out on it's own.  

• I appreciate all the kind words and otherwise posted here!
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Hrm, I just cancelled an account a little over a week ago, I logged in on it every day up until it ran out...**shrug**
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Hrm, I just cancelled an account a little over a week ago, I logged in on it every day up until it ran out...**shrug**
    It is an option You have to deliberately choose if I remember correctly 

Hrm, I just cancelled an account a little over a week ago, I logged in on it every day up until it ran out...**shrug**

You can stop the auto pay or cancel and quit cold turkey.  Some need to quit immediately or they will just return when they get the shakes.
  •  :D 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    a
    Pawain said:

You can stop the auto pay or cancel and quit ***cold PHOENIX***.  Some need to quit immediately or they will just return when they get the shakes.
    Here, corrected for you... :D ;)