A simple poll on Power Scrolls please do NOT post. Corrected

TimTim Posts: 790
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
I'm just wondering if I am alone in my opinion and would like to get a real feel of what others think.

I would like it to run as long as possible before the trolls get it shut down so please resist the urge to post if possible. If you do post I and hopefully the moderators will assume you are trying to get the fight started and the thread closed because you don't think you can win the argument.

Note the thing to watch is the number of votes.
  1. Corrected poll About Power Scrolls46 votes
    1. I like things the way they are
      41.30%
    2. I'm not happy but do NOT support any change
        4.35%
    3. I'm not happy and would like a change
      34.78%
    4. Phase out PS & replace with quests
      10.87%
    5. None of the above
        8.70%

Comments

• Please clarify what this poll is on. I'm not understanding your reference to 'PS'.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited February 2019
    I'm Happy with them the way they are
    I don't understand why that wasn't an option in the pole

• The pole has been edited
    Something sketchy goin on here

• TimTim Posts: 790
    Sorry didn't check my work before posting. My Bad the way it was was Way wrong.
  • Thanks for the clarification.
  • IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    Gotta post. These Items went from once in a lifetime to needed for every pet you ever want to train. In a class that has been nerfed to oblivion in PvP you’re required to do PvP content to upgrade your PvM capability... what the hell is going on here? Oh ya, developers asleep at the wheel. FYI you can start a new disposable account and “adapt” to conbat troll PKers who have likely already “adapted”. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Sadly this has been fought over from day one that UO introduced PSs to the game and as this is the only LURE that the PVPers have to get people into FEL so they can kill them you are fighting a losing cause.  DEVs have stated in the past that this will not change even tough they keep putting more demand on them for the MAJORITY of the player base PvMers and Tamers.  Yes I would love to see a switch for consensual PvP I know it will never happen.  I wish you luck.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited February 2019
    @Tim you needed another vote  I am not happy and I know it will never change.  I had to vote none of the above.
    Please don’t post just vote. If we start fighting about it AGAIN we will just get closed down again and not get an answer to the poll. 
  • IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    How many votes are multi account holders? I suspect 50% 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • Only 36 votes and you think peoples alts are voting.  C'mon man.  I could vote seven times myself if i wanted to.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited February 2019
    its pretty balanced right now.  around the time of of the pet re-vamp there was also alot of discussion of how to give more incentive for champ spawns.  pet power scrolls was the answer, and it worked. 

considering that fel content is very lacking compared to tram content i think its very reasonable.

if a player absolutely hates fel champ spawns they can do tram content, sell the items and buy the scrolls.  thats the beauty of a game where items can be traded and sold between players. 

plus you really dont need 120s.  its a luxury just like any other top end item.  the difference is very minimal and you can get by just fine with a 110 scrolled pets.   Only thing i scroll to 120 for a pvm pet is wrestling, and only on my home shard.  other shards where i have cus i just have 110 and they do the job.

*note - i rarely pvp and havent done a fel champ spawn in years.  however i used to spawn every day on atlantic in the early morning and was only raided a few times over a period of months.
    Please if we start to argue here the poll will get shut down. 
  • Ikeelu said:
    How many votes are multi account holders? I suspect 50% 
    yeah, but how do you know which way they voted? 
  • I'd kinda like the idea of PS for players stayed the same and there was a new type of PS just for pets.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Incredible! People seems unable to understand as simple a remark as "VOTE, DO NOT POS... Ooops... :D ;)

I.
  • Ivenor said:
    Incredible! People seems unable to understand as simple a remark as "VOTE, DO NOT POS... Ooops... :D ;)

I.
    I see what you did there
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Superfrog said:
    Ivenor said:

I.
    I see what you did there
    Mine was a recursive post...  :D
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2019
    If the "Phase out PS and replace with quest" is clearer what it means... so the quest would drop something like PS function or what? Or do you mean no more ability to upgrade to 120 skills? Is the quest in Fel or Tram? So many hidden agenda and unknowns.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited February 2019
    Seth said:
    If the "Phase out PS and replace with quest" is clearer what it means... so the quest would drop something like PS function or what? Or do you mean no more ability to upgrade to 120 skills? Is the quest in Fel or Tram? So many hidden agenda and unknowns.
    I was going to save my thoughts on this for another tread after the poll had a chance to run its course. 

But since you asked I started the other discussion under the heading of "Discussion about doing away with Power Scrolls".

Please do the flame war there and let the poll continue.