Are there any publically usable seed boxes on Pacific?

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
Are there any publically usable seed boxes on Pacific?  I found two seed boxes in Luna but their security made them unusable.  Before I add seeds to my seed box I would like to know what I am adding so I can update my spread sheet.  I do not have enough poppy dust to identify all of the seeds that I end up looting.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Reach out to Skett on general chat  
  • Glinelril might also be able to help you.. general chat in the evenings for her.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Seed boxes identify seeds?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Sable said:
    Seed boxes identify seeds?
    The seed box will identify the seed but you need to open the box to find the seed to find out what type is it.  It would be nice if the box tells you what type of seed you just dropped into it instead of you having to open the box and find the seed.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I have put a seed box out on the first floor of my house for the public to use.  Just vendor search for "seed box" and you should find a seed with the description "Public seed box near by to use to identify your seeds".  Get a map, teleport there, and drop you seeds into the box.  Of course remember to take your seeds out afterwards.  The seed box is usually available.  And hopefully no one buys the seed from my vendor again.