Missing clilocs with useobject macro on classic client

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
The following clilocs are missing:

"item not found" all objects
"you are already at full health" heal potion (interestingly this cliloc does exist for useobject healstone??)

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    (also useobject trapped box only works for small crate and not crate)
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

correction: "you are already at full health" cliloc for useobject heal potion does work, just missing "item not found" for all objects

edited January 2019
    Sorry a second issue with "UseObject" macro, collision with "LastObject"

On classic client, with spells, when you create a macro to cast a spell, and you use the "LastSpell" macro, it will correctly discount spells that are assigned to a macro, this is the correct way for the macro to work. However with "LastObject" it is not discounting the "UseObject" macros. So "lastObject" is just running the last "useobject" macro you pressed.

This is very annoying

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "Please fix soon thanks"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    "hello, are you having issues reproducing this?
    Steps to reproduce:
    press macro to use object when none left

observe: no cliloc to advise no object found"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    "please, not everyone is using cheat programs to tell us when out of stock"