Cleanup Britannia Update!

KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
Spring is right around the corner and it's time to clean up Britannia!  We are looking to update the list of items you can turn in, and are looking for feedback on what items we should add.  Post below!

Comments

• I would see more Luck items. At the moment we miss cloak, sash, apron and earing luck slots. 

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    potted plant (2015 Easter gift)
    Amaryllis 
    potted Snowfluff Tree
    Telescope & Orrery

I know they haven't been around that much, but I know that there are people who opened their tokens or clicked a clicky hoping for a rare... And as much as I love many of these items, it tends to pile up on you unexpectedly...

holiday & anniversary cards

would also love to be able to turn in unfilled BODs for cleanup points
    there are some BODs that would cost way too much to fill, would be nice to be able to turn them in (unless you added an npc where you could drop it on and it changes the bod to a new one)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Antique items.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • OkamiOkami Posts: 61
    Time of Legends Skill Primers as items that can be turned in for points, please. so many volume 1's Ive ended up just tossing

• JudasJudas Posts: 230
    Yes, I agree with Okami, please consider adding the Skill mastery primers.  I asked this at a Meet & Greet 3+ years ago and was told it was a good idea and would be under consideration.
  • Increase the turn-in points for the more recent holiday and anniversary gifts.  2015, 2016, 2017, etc.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Polished meteorite, counterfeit platinum 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ship Paints !!! 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Eodon stealables
    edited January 2019
    Refinements (if they’re not already) 

maybe item i.d skill should tell you how many cleanup points things give
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    Refinements do give cleanup points and trash barrels tell you how many points things give already.
  • I throw away a lot of spell books, runebooks and such I craft they don't meet my quality standards. It would be nice to get even partial points for that. Such a complete waste of resources for nothing.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
    Drowy said:
    Refinements do give cleanup points and trash barrels tell you how many points things give already.
    Thanks I was being dumb, I already knew that I dunno why I couldn’t think how to do it. 

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Reintroduce the "Bless Item" deed as a Cleaning reward and, IMO, you will see a ten fold increment in garbage disposal... :D
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Please include all past and future event drop, e.g. those antique brittle legendary armor has zero points.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Yes, make the armor worth points based on what it is, Major artifact is worth waaaaaaaayyyyyyy ,more than minor magic, etc.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited January 2019
    Definitively the Order of the Dragonfish Handbooks from the Fishing Quests.... considering how they are "high" rewards requiring quite significant work to get, I think that they should get quite a lot of Clean Up points....

Also the Mess of small fish could be a good thing to be turned in for points...

Also regular Crabs and Lobsters or, at least, make them be usable for some special cooking recipe...
    @popps the regular fish, crabs & lobsters are what I turn in at the library. 
    I would rather have points going towards a brit ship there.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    @ popps the regular fish, crabs & lobsters are what I turn in at the library. 
    I would rather have points going towards a brit ship there.
    Did not know about the Crabs and Lobsters being possible to be turned in for Clean Up points...

Yet, it would be nice to also have some special cooking recipes possible with them....
  • Masteries
    Gifts from all years (boxes, cards, everything)
    Vet rewards (ideally I would like a vet reward swap)
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited January 2019

To add to clean-up points;

Skill Mastery Primer Books.

Empty BODs you don't want to use/complete.

Current Stealables that don't have clean-up points.

Anniversary Gifts etc.

To introduce to Clean-Up rewards;

Sorcerers Suit for Gargoyles.

Item Bless Deeds. {As others have mentioned, these are still highly available, and highly desired, yet all current ones are 100% duped, it's so obvious now - make them legitimate again}.

• IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    I also vote to have Mastery Primers give clean-up points as well as every and all holiday or seasonal gift. 

Also, please give me the ability to toss blessed items into a trash barrel, there is plenty of time to retrieve mistakes. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • Everything that has ever been given as a gift, including cards and containers. (Older gift turn in points should be increased)

Containers from UO store purchases.

Old Treasures of... artifacts.

The high-hit special invasion weapons that still have no use. 

Invasion spellbooks.

Quest leftovers (scrolls, books, etc)

Basically, everything

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I wouldn't mind seeing Orc ships get turn in points. Of course they would need to be worth a lot to simply toss them in the trash. @Kyronix since Orc ship parts tend to drop in weird numbers, perhaps consider giving them turn in value ? Even the Dread Pirate death certificates too ?

thank you
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Clean Up Reward Proposal:

Magic Cleaner Potion
    This is used to remove unwanted magical specs on items and make items clean.

Apply 1 potion remove one spec from an item
    To remove 2nd spec, need 5 potions to make one strong potion and so on.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited January 2019
    A NEW pirate hat that starts plain.  But you can activate its menu and it will consume any headgear and take the properties and material properties from that head gear.  It would show the name as "Material that made the original" "old item name"  Pirate Hat.

Just like the totem works on costumes.

Please.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    A NEW pirate hat that starts plain.  But you can activate its menu and it will consume any headgear and take the properties and material properties from that head gear.  It would show the name as "Material that made the original" "old item name"  Pirate Hat.

Just like the totem works on costumes.

Please.
    Psst... good idea but posted in wrong thread, isn't this for High Seas?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Cookie said:
    Bless Deeds. {As others have mentioned, these are still highly available, and highly desired, yet all current ones are 100% duped, it's so obvious now - make them legitimate again}.
    BULLCRAP 
    Please stay on topic, they are asking for items to turn in, not rewards. 

This discussion has been closed.