Europa's January Events

EM SarahEM Sarah Posts: 50Event Moderator
19th Jan - Hail to you all, PvM based event + a chat at EM Hall about new incoming stories

20th Jan - New creations - PvM based event

22nd Jan - The Good Carpenter - PvM based event

All events will start at 8.30 PM UK time zone at EM Hall

Comments

• DexxahDexxah Posts: 24
    Hi, I'm a returner and would like to know where this "EM Hall" is located.

Regards
    Paolo
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Dexxah said:
    Hi, I'm a returner and would like to know where this "EM Hall" is located.

Regards
    Paolo
    Hi!

To the left of Lord Blackthorn Castle entry, in Trammel Britain: see red circle in the map below...

Cheers
    Ivenor
    Thanks Ivenor!

Also noticed the GMT time. I guess it's 21:30 CET.
    Yup, I suppose so... :)
    I.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    It was fun! I was even able to kill 3 "marginal" orcs with my low-level Char... :)
    Thanks for the event! That was my first since i returned and resubbed two of my three acc's about 2 weeks now (?)
    I think it's even the only event i've been at tbh. Didnt do this stuff in UO3D, LBR or AoS, but now I cant even wait for the next one.

Nice screenshots aswell @Drakelord . How do you get so many buffs? I have none as a Dexxer... And Dexxer is not a good choise here. I guess I have to train an Archer or Mage.

//Paolo
    Ingame: Kitara/Aeris/tia/Dexxah
    Discord:Dexxah#7719
    Dexxah said:

Nice screenshots aswell @ Drakelord . How do you get so many buffs? I have none as a Dexxer... And Dexxer is not a good choise here. I guess I have to train an Archer or Mage.

My Character there is a mysti/mage tamer, in stone form a mysti has some protection from Poisoning.  The first "buff" is for animal taming, the mastery book that char carries is set for taming.  The other two are to assist with spell casting and armor.  There another event today/tonight for them, it will be 2:30pm CDT for me.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

Gate is up and people are getting ready for the event in 26 minutes

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    That was intense. Didnt die though. Cant do much as melee, so i ressed and healed others instead... and looted :] It's my trash around the ground in the cave :) Too full to move...

• EM SarahEM Sarah Posts: 50Event Moderator
    Don't miss the last event of the month tonight...there will be the final boss!
    EM Sarah said:
    Don't miss the last event of the month tonight...there will be the final boss!
    It was fun, thanks Sarah! :)

My only "reserve", if I may, is that for a "low level" Char is almost impossible to even SEE the Monsters in the chaos of the Battle, let's figure to land enough blows on it to gain Drop rights. :'(

Oh well, it will be for another time, I hope... B)

I.
    When will the next events be? Can't wait :)
  • EM SarahEM Sarah Posts: 50Event Moderator
    I will post soon the events for February on uo.com, on town criers ( in game) and on the forum too <span>:wink:</span> 

P.s. about the monsters, try to hit Ctrl + shift you should be able to see the Red bar of the monster and drag it on the screen
    edited February 2019
    EM Sarah said:
    I will post soon the events for February on uo.com, on town criers ( in game) and on the forum too <span>:wink:</span> 

P.s. about the monsters, try to hit Ctrl + shift you should be able to see the Red bar of the monster and drag it on the screen
    Thanks for the tip! :)

CU at next Event (RL permitting... ;) )

I.