So, are we doing another round of trees?

Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
I wouldnt mind, but would hate to toss bods on just to have them wiped out!  

Any official word would be appreciatedd

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    The set is not complete until next year!  So we need 2 more.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    edited January 2019
    Seems they missed to turn it off or maybe prolonged it for another round. Giftbag came up on Catskills today for second time in Yew. This time we had no tree though.
  • The silence surrounding both the Artisan Festival and Krampus not ending when the publish notes said is baffling...
  • The silence surrounding both the Artisan Festival and Krampus not ending when the publish notes said is baffling...
    It  is.  Communication as usual.  Now when we go put bods on the tree to keep it going, and they wake up and turn it off, are we gonna get our bods back?  If we are doing Krampus now and get rewards, will thyey delete those since it's technically after the event?  

Just some communication.  U know, the stuff that's been lacking for years around here.
  • It  is.  Communication as usual.  Now when we go put bods on the tree to keep it going, and they wake up and turn it off, are we gonna get our bods back?  If we are doing Krampus now and get rewards, will thyey delete those since it's technically after the event?  

Just some communication.  U know, the stuff that's been lacking for years around here.
    The likelihood that they'd remove rewards earned is less than zero, mainly because they aren't cruel and I don't think they have the ability to track that.

The Yew tree completed successfully on GL last night and we had a bag this morning. I'm just wondering how many more cities they're going to let it recycle through.  

GL will advance its trees all the way again, so anyone who didn't get anything the first run through is welcome to hop on over.