First week back

HatredHatred Posts: 4
So far I have seen 4 other players in Tram, I have seen 1 person type in chat and that was a gold seller, not sure who he would be selling to!
Ive seen 1 person in Fel, I was taking a little break from despise, standing outside the entrance when he walked in from the upper level, 1 shot me with a spell and then walked back out like it was his job, would have made sense had he been red, but alas, a blue with nothing better to do apparently.
I have done my best to rid the world of earth elementals, I have killed somewhere around 567,235 give or take a couple. 
I have scouted the lands and found multiple places to put a keep and even a couple castle spots, now to save up the moolah needed to place.
So far, so good. Still feel like such a newb now, still kinda of lost on what to do next.

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited January 2019
    You are on Sonoma?  your character name?  http://www.peoplesarmyofsonoma.net/index.php. ; PAS has evening events Sunday- Friday, currently the calendar is sort of empty, but it will have a lot more events posting soon, the last day of Kampus is to be tomorrow, so I have heard, so we will be doing it one more time tomorrow evening along with the rest of the shard.  https://stratics.com/threads/sonoma-guilds.373355/ for more information on the guild.

Are you on a endless journal account or a paid subscription?  I will assume Paid as you spoke of placing.

Welcome back. 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • HatredHatred Posts: 4
    Howdy! I’m on a paid sub. Characters name is same as here. I’ll keep a lookout for events. Still leveling up and figuring things out atm but hope to do some higher content at some point!
    what your template?   Mage, warrior, tramer, crafter?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Is you account up on the following packages for the game?  Ultima Online™ Time of Legends is needed to get access to Eodon and it's quests, and Ultima Online™: High Seas Booster will be needed to gain access to the New ships and the High seas quests.  I would recommend getting the Time of Legends first if you are a payday to payday player.  Then the High Seas, and then some gold Sovereigns to purchase undertaker staff and other goodies from the IN Game store.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • HatredHatred Posts: 4
    Heya Drake, sorry didn’t notice the replies! I do not have those expansions, I will get them ASAP, I did buy a few things from the store, a mythic token, a skill stone and a mount. I’m working on a Sampire template and a bard character. I did figure out a few things this week of being a noob, mainly that the reason I haven’t seen anyone in chat was because you have to manually join chat...I been in the help channel this whole time! 
    ahhh, most of us run in the General chat, if you are young player you cannot get in it, which I feel is "DUMB", not to many players are in the Help chat.  When you can get in General chat
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

I see you are wearing my tailor's work
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598