ORDOS OCEANICUS BOUNTY: Dockside Brawlers in the Employ of Cpt Crawsick

EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
Wanted: Captain Crawsick and known associates!

This renegade has escaped the mercy of the Crown and is suspected of being responsible for the disappearance of the Bizarrely Shaped Stoned that was being studied at the Lyceum.

Informants report that Cpt Crawsick has sent sturdy Dockside Brawlers scouring the hidden corners of the Realm.

Ordos members, please patrol the Realm's deepest reaches for signs of these brutes, and if encountered, subdue them for questioning!

Further notices will be posted if additional brutes are reported afoot.

FACTA NON VERBA.

Inquisitor Pierce, Commander, Ordos Oceanicus

Comments

• EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
    (Note: Remember to take a photo and post here with ALL MEMBERS SEEKING POINTS FOR A BOUNTY. Players who have not requested membership yet should do so here: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/2810/recruitment-roster-for-the-ordos-oceanicus-signature-required#latest . Good luck, more brawlers may be afoot in the coming days!)

• SummitSummit Posts: 11
    One down! we had a few more participants, but they left before I could pull up their names!
    Summit said:
    One down! we had a few more participants, but they left before I could pull up their names!
    Great,

Can you please list the full player names from those bars? A couple of them I am not sure how to finish.

-- Tycho
    Lord Andruin
    Lady Pagan D'Bordeaux

I cant find Ghengis at the moment lol
    Thanks! Did I understand the screenshot correctly in that some got a Crimmy? If so, well done indeed!
    I believe so, I didn't question it as I thought they were saying Classic Client! haha
    *edit* GhengisKen was the full name
  • TynkTynk Posts: 41
    Thanks to an investigative sleuth a trail was left to the underworld one

Don Juan
    Andruin
    Pied Piper
    Angeline
    Tynk
    Fink

• TynkTynk Posts: 41
    edited December 2018
    too add to Summits first post

I had
    Gold Dragon
    Maya Natsumi
    Fink
    Slam
    Munimuni
    Pagan D'bordeau

Reports indicate two more Brawlers have been spotted even deeper than the others!

Make haste!

• FinkFink Posts: 48
    ***Scout Report*** Whereabouts of Captain Crawsick

According to the wanted posters, Captain Crawsick has been sighted at various dockside bars. This information would seem to be reliable as it tracks with our quarry's penchant for the sea and for rum.

Lord Doolittle and I have scouted drinking establishments in all the known ports, questioned patrons, and searched for leads. So far no further clues have been uncovered. Suggest we keep a weather eye on the following particular locations as these are within staggering distance of docks:

The Cat's Lair ~ Britain
    The Fisherman's Brew ~ Serpent's Hold
    The Modest Damsel ~ New Magincia
    Samuel's Tavern ~ The Sea Market

So far no clues have been turned up at The Lycaeum and questioning the scribes only met with sharp looks and shushing. In response to this, I have consulted an independent detective who will be making a discreet sweep of the crime scene and any locations thought to harbour Captain Crawsick. I will return to scouting for Brawlers and attempting to question them.

~ Fink

~ The Babe with The Power ~