Crampus Craftables Screenshots?

I haven't seen the hats or Gargoyle boots yet. Anyone have screenshots to share?
Personally I'm really liking the Human version of the boots.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,050
    They need to make pics easier here.  I dont want to save to post them.

Here is a link.  Kyronix is wearing the hat and sporting a new beard.

https://stratics.com/ams/developer-meet-and-greet-baja-december-10th-2018.443/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited December 2018
    Here ya go. :)

Hats start like below and can be dyed.  Boots take cloth color. And can be dyed.

• I think they look great.
    The artist did a great job on them but i just wish the hats were able to be imbued so i can stay in the Christmas spirit while carrying on with gameplay

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    I think they look great.
    The artist did a great job on them but i just wish the hats were able to be imbued so i can stay in the Christmas spirit while carrying on with gameplay
    What makes you say they can't?  I haven't tried to imbue one, but I did re-forge one with a barbed kit. I can't remember exactly what was on it, I didn't do it for myself, but I do remember mr 4 and lrc 20, I think there was an eater on it too.
  • I think they look great.
    What makes you say they can't?  I haven't tried to imbue one, but I did re-forge one with a barbed kit. I can't remember exactly what was on it, I didn't do it for myself, but I do remember mr 4 and lrc 20, I think there was an eater on it too.
    I tried Imbuing a hat and it told me i couldn't.  Maybe i did something wrong so i'll revisit the attempt.

• I just used regular cut cloth that i had in a secure.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I heard that when it was first released there was issues with you not being able to dye them.
    And that was fixed, so if you are trying to do it on something made before that fix, maybe it wont work on them but will work now.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited December 2018
    I heard that when it was first released there was issues with you not being able to dye them.
    And that was fixed, so if you are trying to do it on something made before that fix, maybe it wont work on them but will work now.
    Brand new hats.  I just made one with some store bought cloth and i cant Reforge it or imbue it.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    Yet I can imbue or reforge, I made new ones after reading here to test.  But, I can't dye them.

• I've imbued a few of the hats. Do you have Imbueing on your crafter?  It's required for reforging..
  • I think i figured it out.
    When i crafted the other other hats i had horned leather checked for the type of leather being used.  Even though it uses cloth so it really shouldn't make a difference right?  Apparently it does something that to the hat so that it give the message 'the type of material is too old' that keeps you from being able to imbue and/or reforge.

Just made one with the same cloth but i changed the leather setting to 'normal leather' and that seemed to do the trick.  

edited December 2018
     But, I can't dye them.

Have to use a dye from a bottle.

Right now you can dye the ones that you make with any leather other than normal chosen.

As Dan found out, you can not reforge unless normal leather was chosen.

So no reforged ones can be dyed unless some were overlooked.