Despise Lag Issues and Crashing needs fixed

I know it started happening after Publish 96.  Most likely it was this fix listed at the below, but definitely something during this patch that ruined despise fighting on the island.  Can we get this fixed finally so its fun to pvp in despise again.  TY  @Kyronix, @Bleak

Resolved an issue where some block tiles were not the correct height, which could cause collision and rubber banding issues

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2018
    Yeah here is a video from shortly after the publish:

Please note the speed i'm able to move after I leave the island, right at the end of the video.
    http://sendvid.com/kxd5iuta

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    Any word from the devs on this, are they are even trying to fix this problem?   This is a major pvp spawn on most servers and needs to be fixed yesterday.  @Kyronix ; @Bleak
  • DavoDavo Posts: 46
    I mostly crash while trading. lag and crashes are at its worst when test center/pub is going on in cc
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    Has anyone else noticed that since that latest bug publish to TC,  that on normal shards the lag on the island is almost non existent.  I don't know what they did or why its on normal shards already, but its been good for about a week now.  Theres still some lag when theres a ton of fields but that is to be expected, at least the spawn itself isn't really causing any lag now.
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    not true for me. I just ran despise on Siege and got hit by the island lag just like I used to before...
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Has any one been to test center to see if it's fixed?

I never had lag there in EC so I can't be bothered going to see if it's fixed. 

I'm sure they said a fix is coming from the patch notes. 
    can't copy characters from Siege to TC unfortunately or I would have checked it out :-/ (not so much about the character itself but the sampire suit rather)
    So has anyone tested the fix for despise island lag on TC yet?
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    edited December 2018
    A client fix for this Despise issue will be in our next client patch.
  • ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    edited December 2018
    ec dont lag but cant field or teleport on the east bridge 

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited January 2019
    Bleak said:
    A client fix for this Despise issue will be in our next client patch.
      While you're at it, you should bring the spawn area back down to what it was prior to publish 100.
    •  Adjusted Despise Island Champ Spawn to reduce lag.
    Thanks!
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited January 2019

12.01.19 Saturday we had a (5+) v (10) v (5+) on Atlantic Despise Island, 10 of us in the middle, 5+ coming from the East bridge and 5+ from the West bridge, it locked right up for most of us.

And yes, going back to old spawn style would be nice, having them all down the south bit, is not quite as good.

Thanks in advance for fix.